Flag- moorooka
Flop- pine rivers
B&f- rhan hooper... no one there to steals his votes
Goals- templer to go close to the 100 mark
Park Ridge V Ipswich GF
Flop - The Suns, wont live up to expectations
B&F - Nick Barling Ipswich best ruckman in comp, should be playing State League
Goals- Spades if he can get on target.

Better players than Hooper? Anyone you are thinking of? I would amazed if there was myself.
you for a start morro lol. he will be awesome but in this division there will be a few people that will shine from coming down in the divisions nick the ruckman from ippy will be a star. have Moorooka got brennen? he would be a chance. mill from the suns the kid can play and having me beside him will make him look outstanding.

you for a start morro lol. he will be awesome but in this division there will be a few people that will shine from coming down in the divisions nick the ruckman from ippy will be a star. have Moorooka got brennen? he would be a chance. mill from the suns the kid can play and having me beside him will make him look outstanding.

Congratulations brother, you just won the internet.

Post of the year haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who the hell are you? are you serious? i think you should stay off the drugs and start understanding the competition of what's ahead this year. templer does not have a clearance atm. rhan hooper quick great skills but i think there will be a lot better players this year. pine rivers will be strong i think. no flop there. Moorooka back to back don't put all your eggs in one basket mate. they set the bar last year this year i believe the bar is a lot higher. im not saying they don't have a chance either but your prediction is what a lot of people had back at the end of 2014.

Pipe down hero... the b&f sometimes isnt the best player, especially in this comp where umpires play favourites and will love hooper because of who he is and the glimpses of brilliance he will show , will poll very well!

As for moorooka, they would have to be a short favourite after their dominance last year adding to their list and not losing players

And for your mate templer, i highly doubt that whatever clearance issue you are talking about wouldnt be resolved by the start of the season

I will enjoy reposting this when im right

Pipe down hero... the b&f sometimes isnt the best player, especially in this comp where umpires play favourites and will love hooper because of who he is and the glimpses of brilliance he will show , will poll very well!

As for moorooka, they would have to be a short favourite after their dominance last year adding to their list and not losing players

And for your mate templer, i highly doubt that whatever clearance issue you are talking about wouldnt be resolved by the start of the season

I will enjoy reposting this when im right
well i wont see this post again. my opinion Howie, i look at every club not just my own so for your understanding Moorooka dominating last year? they played very well im not taking anything away from what they have achieve because its there in writing. what i am saying the list this year for the other teams its a clean table i don't think we can go off what happen last year.

Ohh wow. Friendly bunch of people on here now. karmaking you my friend are the funniest person on here. I'm still officially retired. I'm trying to lose weight and get fit enough to play 2's atm. I might win the goals kicking in the 2's if I play up forward.

Wingman is Redcliffe's version of Kevin "KP" Pietersen. Has a bit of ability but has that much of an ego that those outside his small group of followers think he is a flog.
You sound jealous. And noone is like KP. He is one of a kind.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back