QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank

thanks for the invite, wouldn't miss it for the world, can you sort the tickets out for me mate my credit cards maxed out, pay you back at half time. Glad you mentioned the weather, here's a tip, shower with the footy next week incase it's wet. It's all about the elements we are forced to contend with on game day, could be the difference in your level of domination
Cheers for the advice. Even if the fields get closed tomorrow with all of this rain coming I might still go for a run myself and practice my kicking. Hopefully I'll kick more than 17 goals this year.

Oh wow. Just realized. I kicked 17 goals. Played 17 games. And I wear number 17. Geeze. Something is going on there. Your sure it's 27% more inside 50's karmaking? It could be only 17%. That'll make sence.

X factor maybe, match winner hardly. Outside mids that fake injuries when the going gets tough (ie that damn ankle, hey Wingman) don't win matches for you.
As for you fruitleg, are you confused? Do you play for Beenleigh or the Tiges? Pretty sure I know already Blackmagic/Wingman/Fruitleg all joined at the hip
I may play at the swans or ippy maybe even wynnum who knows sixth ave its an anonymous forum I was mearly stating a point about kp and his ability to win games...as you said wingman is similar to kp

Wow..... Come to catchup on footy news and have to filter through a pissing competition to find what's going on!

Picked up my fix of local goss, now back to training to not get a kick for another (and final) year!

Round 1 Draft Draw
Pirates v Suns
Redcliff V Roosters
Beenleigh v Wynnum
VP v Ipswich
Carrara v Pine Rivers

11 teams? With a bye for each? How many rounds? And how many teams only play once? i can see some teams being flogged twice and a couple of teams will benifit from this with big percentages.

Round 1 Draft Draw
Pirates v Suns
Redcliff V Roosters
Beenleigh v Wynnum
VP v Ipswich
Carrara v Pine Rivers
11 teams? With a bye for each? How many rounds? And how many teams only play once? i can see some teams being flogged twice and a couple of teams will benifit from this with big percentages.
18 rounds 2 byes 16 games 3 teams all only play once.

And angry mango, don't forget the mango
let's get one thing straight bud. the mango is probably one of the worst footballers in the history of the qafa a !!!!. the only exception being playing against some somoa rugby players playing for wynnum a few years ago. they were rubbish!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

let's get one thing straight bud. the mango is probably one of the worst footballers in the history of the qafa a !!!!. the only exception being playing against some somoa rugby players playing for wynnum a few years ago. they were rubbish!
Are you coming to training this year?

Different for each club, you were correct in your earlier comment, draw could shape the top 5 with some having more predicted easier games than others

Everyone "should" have the optunity to play everyone twice. That way it's fair for all. An average team could have a better chance of making top 5 if they play a weak side twice. Pine might make the top 5 this year now. lol

If I was the clubs involved (bar Ipswich) I would be asking that draw is changed so that those teams that finished in the top half play the other teams in the top half twice and those in the lower half (including the new teams) play each other twice. Might be a bit of a logistical nightmare but only the real fair way to do it if they want competitiveness in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back