QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally someone else thinks the same as me. His arse is the most sensitive with all the **** a doodle do
You foolish boys, everyone knows Morro uses this crap as motivation, now he will most likely turn it on with 40 odd P games and win the comp medal. As if the Rooster were not already strong enough. Now stop shit canning Morro and we'll have half a chance that he'll forget by round one

Wingman has x factor and a match winner is that your point sixth ave
X factor maybe, match winner hardly. Outside mids that fake injuries when the going gets tough (ie that damn ankle, hey Wingman) don't win matches for you.
As for you fruitleg, are you confused? Do you play for Beenleigh or the Tiges? Pretty sure I know already Blackmagic/Wingman/Fruitleg all joined at the hip

Wingman is Redcliffe's version of Kevin "KP" Pietersen. Has a bit of ability but has that much of an ego that those outside his small group of followers think he is a flog.
A compliment and a criticism, makes for honest opinion, looking forward to watching the wingman perform for the Tigers to see what all the fuss is about

X factor maybe, match winner hardly. Outside mids that fake injuries when the going gets tough (ie that damn ankle, hey Wingman) don't win matches for you.
As for you fruitleg, are you confused? Do you play for Beenleigh or the Tiges? Pretty sure I know already Blackmagic/Wingman/Fruitleg all joined at the hip
And angry mango, don't forget the mango

Are you a superstar? Can you let me know when you're playing. Keen to watch a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karmaking. Are you coming to watch me play next week? You'll have to get your tickets from Ticketmaster tho. I've got a 50% chance of being the first person to touch the footy. Wingman probably a 50% chance of the next possy. The the secret guy from up north will kick a goal probably around 77% and that'll probably happen for a little while it could improve by 10-13% give or take the weather. Could decrease. Hope I remember my headgear.

Thank
Karmaking. Are you coming to watch me play next week? You'll have to get your tickets from Ticketmaster tho. I've got a 50% chance of being the first person to touch the footy. Wingman probably a 50% chance of the next possy. The the secret guy from up north will kick a goal probably around 77% and that'll probably happen for a little while it could improve by 10-13% give or take the weather. Could decrease. Hope I remember my headgear.
thanks for the invite, wouldn't miss it for the world, can you sort the tickets out for me mate my credit cards maxed out, pay you back at half time. Glad you mentioned the weather, here's a tip, shower with the footy next week incase it's wet. It's all about the elements we are forced to contend with on game day, could be the difference in your level of domination

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back