QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Who has the best/easiest draw? I see a few teams have 3 or 4 away games in a row which doesn't make sense. Looks like Carrara have to play at GM, Suns and Pine Rivers 3 weeks in a row
Redcliffe have one of the hardest, Ipswich one of the easiest, never going to be even when don't play every team twice. As for Carrara have to play GM, Suns, PR in a row, so what they lucky they not playing them twice.

6 quarters hey.

No mathematicians out in the Redlands.
You've had 13 hours to come up with something and that's the best you have. Disappointed qafl. Your banter of late has been of an unsatisfactory level, keep this up and you'll be back in QAFA (b) in no time.... No doubt you'll enjoy it there as by your words a far superior league.

I don't have an internet connection at home, so I only post during the day - apologies for the delay.

Not superior, but similar.

I have a feeling you Wynnum chaps will be very competitive in QAFA A - but really, while you finished 2nd in QAFA B, you weren't exactly 'competitive' when the heat was on. Will be an interested onlooker for sure, but I would be backing Wynnum for Top 5 in this league.

There is no doubt GM 2014 would have beaten them, but I think Wynnum/Woodsmen would have been competitive with most other QAFA finalists.

I don't have an internet connection at home, so I only post during the day - apologies for the delay.

Not superior, but similar.

I have a feeling you Wynnum chaps will be very competitive in QAFA A - but really, while you finished 2nd in QAFA B, you weren't exactly 'competitive' when the heat was on. Will be an interested onlooker for sure, but I would be backing Wynnum for Top 5 in this league.

There is no doubt GM 2014 would have beaten them, but I think Wynnum/Woodsmen would have been competitive with most other QAFA finalists.

Thank you for the apology qafl fan -

May we please get your expert aflq knowledge on each team and where you think they will finish and how you think the new teams will go? Especially now that the fixture has been finalized. 2 paragraph analysis on each team would be nice - Due 4pm

You've had 13 hours to come up with something and that's the best you have. Disappointed qafl. Your banter of late has been of an unsatisfactory level, keep this up and you'll be back in QAFA (b) in no time.... No doubt you'll enjoy it there as by your words a far superior league.

trollface.jpg

Wow, even Stevie wonder saw that one coming.

Wynnum v vicky pt at wynnum Saturday the 14th. 6 qtrs I think.

Hey Swampy,
Back to 4 quarters only mate, so QAFL fan will be happy now that we have that one sorted!! The boys are all really looking forward to having a good run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Peanut, maybe I am a bit slow but..... What the hell is that?? And what significance does it have to QAFL fan?
Unless you managed to get a sneaky snap of him on the sideline of a game recently.
Can't be swampy, the nose is too small!!

Sorry Peanut, maybe I am a bit slow but..... What the hell is that?? And what significance does it have to QAFL fan?
Unless you managed to get a sneaky snap of him on the sideline of a game recently.
Can't be swampy, the nose is too small!!

Hahaha, was just trying to point out in humorous fashion that Swampy was getting his troll on !! And getting a photo of QAFL fan, now that would be a feat. Seems quite elusive, and could possibly be the Phantom !!

Popping my virginity post, has been interesting reading to say the least!
Any word on praccy matches for this w'end?

Not sure if they are still going ahead but I believe Park Ridge v Coomera - not sure where or when and Pine Rivers v Sandgate at Pine Saturday

Park Ridge i would think be too strong, Sandgate to be no match for the well recuited Swans

I think Sandgate should be too strong for Pine no matter how well they have recruited. I believe it is Sandgate QAFL not QAFA (B) as the QAFA (B) are playing Yeronga QAFA (B)

Also there has been big talk about the possible clash with Swans & Tigers in the 2nd round of the lightning cup if they both win their first rounds, considering there's alot of former kedron players in both sides it shapes up to be a bloodbath and the Swans to hand the boys from Tigerland one of many pumping's for the year, Future prediction is that GM will be up around the top again and especially if Corrie heads to the Chook pen with his experience!

I see Alan Corrie - ex Robina has applied for clearance to Griffith Moorooka. Just what they need another gun forward???
Roosters must be fielding a Masters Team, Al would be pushing 50 wouldn't he? Just what a premiership team attempting back to back needs

Also there has been big talk about the possible clash with Swans & Tigers in the 2nd round of the lightning cup if they both win their first rounds, considering there's alot of former kedron players in both sides it shapes up to be a bloodbath and the Swans to hand the boys from Tigerland one of many pumping's for the year, Future prediction is that GM will be up around the top again and especially if Corrie heads to the Chook pen with his experience!

Where's all this talk ?? Haven't seen it on here. Surely it's where it belongs. First round :

POOL D
1. Bribie v Pine Rivers (Maroochydore)
2. Redcliffe v Woodsmen (Moreton Bay)
3. Ipswich v GM (Mt Gravatt)
4. Coomera v Bond (Coomera)

Tigers and Swans could easily both lose those games !!

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back