QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

No banner between the 2 was just shuts and giggles. As for our game yesterday Wynnum were very good and moved the ball well expecting big things from them seem too have recruited well. As for us the 2nd half was better then the 1st
So Beenleigh seniors were much better against Wynnum reserves but not so good against the seniors?

Whats up Hoff, don't you think I am a credible witness here? Let me tell you again, against our Senior team it was all one way traffic for the first half. Don't think our backs hardly touched the ball in a half of footy. At half time we replaced 85 percent of the team to give our ressie guys a run. I really do not think the buffs replaced their starting side as there were not that many guys there. The second half got very scrappy, lot of new guys in our ressies, but it was probably fairly even until the umpires stopped the game abruptly due to the storm.
Sorry mac . Didn't see your prior post

No banner between the 2 was just shuts and giggles. As for our game yesterday Wynnum were very good and moved the ball well expecting big things from them seem too have recruited well. As for us the 2nd half was better then the 1st
Don't try and bullshit a bullshiter KP

News just in - Bond defeated Ipswich by about 10 points. Anyone expect this?
game of two halves ippy had them the first half quite easy then bond come back hard in second half and over ran them,in saying that I'm not sure if bond was missing any but i do know ipswich had 5-6 players from last week not playing due to not being available but would have been good experience for their lesser players that had to step up from ressies. Bond was super fit and were good, think they will end up around about 6-7th but will cause upsets at different times

Last edited:
game of two halves ippy had them the first half quite easy then bond come back hard in second half and over ran them,in saying that I'm not sure if bond was missing any but i do know ipswich had 5-6 players from last week not playing due to not being available but would have been good experience for their lesser players that had to step up from ressies. Bond was super fit and were good, think they will end up around about 6-7th but will cause upsets at different times
Did Big Nick play?

not sure where you are getting your info from kp because it def was not shits and giggles for me.

Anyone got scores from suns ( Logan ) game .

I believe there has been some disturbing banner between an ex beenleigh player and current beenleigh president

Can anyone confirm

Also can someone from beenleigh please give as a match report on there game

Is the current been president playing this year? Can anyone confirm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wichlinski and Schiporst, that who i've been told to keep an eye on from my contacts at Bond. I'll be keeping a keen eye on them on Saturday.I'll keep you all posted

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back