QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Really NP? Would be a shame if it's true but a few I know at the club haven't heard of it? Look forward to knowing though... First and foremost, hope the bloke is ok... (Sorry TMo I know that this I s too nice for this thread)!!

Really NP? Would be a shame if it's true but a few I know at the club haven't heard of it? Look forward to knowing though... First and foremost, hope the bloke is ok... (Sorry TMo I know that this I s too nice for this thread)!!

na he's ok bit funny how quick a rumors can start and spread . I hope my team mates don't get instructed to run through me for posting this ;-)

How are your boys travelling MP?

Heading up to the Pine Rivers vs Redcliffe game tomorrow. Very interested to see how this plays out this early on in the season. Good rivalry, notably different sides from last year according to this thread... Will be very good to see where they're both at

Heading up to the Pine Rivers vs Redcliffe game tomorrow. Very interested to see how this plays out this early on in the season. Good rivalry, notably different sides from last year according to this thread... Will be very good to see where they're both at
Don't think you'll see where the sides are at, pretty sure it's a player rotational game

Don't think you'll see where the sides are at, pretty sure it's a player rotational game

Redcliffe making early excuses? How are the ressies looking for the game tomorrow? Word is they have 22 all up and ressies game had to be canned. So by rotational, does that mean whoever they could scrape together?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redcliffe making early excuses? How are the ressies looking for the game tomorrow? Word is they have 22 all up and ressies game had to be canned. So by rotational, does that mean whoever they could scrape together?
Mate purely speaking to a few of the boys, I heard it was to be 2 games but Pine called for one. The Tigers have had a couple of 1 team hit-outs this season with many missing out on a run. Rotational in this context alludes to the fact that everyone gets a turn, as in rotate players through non-4 point games to condition them. If Pine would like to prove they're more than just bridesmaids albeit in the "lightning premiership" that's up to them. "Word is" is bigfooty talk for "here's my sledge"

Mate purely speaking to a few of the boys, I heard it was to be 2 games but Pine called for one. The Tigers have had a couple of 1 team hit-outs this season with many missing out on a run. Rotational in this context alludes to the fact that everyone gets a turn, as in rotate players through non-4 point games to condition them. If Pine would like to prove they're more than just bridesmaids albeit in the "lightning premiership" that's up to them. "Word is" is bigfooty talk for "here's my sledge"
Redcliffe pulled out of reserves game as soon as the draw was released , hence why they only have 22 blokes for tomorrow , swans have more than enough numbers , obviously the game being up the coast makes it hard for redcliffe and swans to fill a reserves team at 9 am in the morning , besides there only practice matches they mean stuff all at this point of the year . Wait until the season starts to form opinions

How many afl teams win the preseason cup then go onto winning the premiership cup?

I'll actually give you the answer so you don't have to research it.

The night/pre-season and premiership double has only been achieved seven times to date: twice in the second Night Series era (1977–1987) and five times in the Pre-Season era (1988–present).

Just saying.

Last edited:
How many teams win the preseason cup then go onto winning the premiership cup?

I'll actually give you the answer so you don't have to research it.

The night/pre-season and premiership double has only been achieved seven times to date: twice in the second Night Series era (1977–1987) and five times in the Pre-Season era (1988–present).

Just saying.

How many teams get beaten by 10 goals today and go on to win the premiership cup? It's substantially lower than the 20% above.

How many teams get beaten by 10 goals today and go on to win the premiership cup? It's substantially lower than the 20% above.
10 goals? To the Tigers or Swans? That's a big margin. Who's playing under strength? Since you're reading the future who will win out of Bond & Ippy?

10 goals? To the Tigers or Swans? That's a big margin. Who's playing under strength? Since you're reading the future who will win out of Bond & Ippy?
Ippy will win I think, Coomera massively under strength last week. Interesting game will be Moorooka V Coorparoo both played a few trials already, should be a good game

Ippy will win I think, Coomera massively under strength last week. Interesting game will be Moorooka V Coorparoo both played a few trials already, should be a good game
Where is it being played? Wonder if someone is going to film them this week. With Rumours that big Reece is a dirty player.

Looking over team sheets for the Redcliffe v Pine game and they are vastly different to the usual. My tip there Pine in and easy one by 10 goals.

Ippy and there new recruits will be far too strong

And the *thugs* at GM in a nail biter over coorparoo today

Looking over team sheets for the Redcliffe v Pine game and they are vastly different to the usual. My tip there Pine in and easy one by 10 goals.

Ippy and there new recruits will be far too strong

And the *thugs* at GM in a nail biter over coorparoo today

Hi Footy B,

I'm new to this blog thing. Looks like lots of fun.
You obviously know who normally plays for pine & tigers to know the teams are different? Which team is vastly different? The pine team sheet looks like it's changed 50% from last year and the Tigers sheet looks like it's changed 70% from last week.

Have you played against bond uni? Are you underestimating a side you're yet to see play? They must have done something right last year to get promoted into this comp.

And GM over Cooparoo? It'll depend on which field the game is played on. GM might struggle over at Cooparoo (bigger field). They'll do better if they get to play on the small GM field

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back