QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Wynnum to beat the Buffs but not by as much as most think, close game.
Victoria Point up in a close one against Ippy
Roosters just against the Tigers
Swans to down Carrara on their Kiwi sized cricket ground
Suns to get up in a thriller over Park Ridge
Wynnum by 13
Ipswich by 26
Morooka by 8
Pine by 47
Suns by 18

Would
Wynnum vs Beenleigh - I have to go with Wynnum, even though they have only come up from fielding one team last year I just can't see the Buffs getting the chocolates. The loss of most of their best players to the Suns could see them get the wooden spoon again this season if they manage to survive in this league but I hope they prove me wrong. Vikings by 25;

Victoria Point vs Ipswich - Think home ground advantage with help the Sharks in this game but think Ipswich will just win in a nailbiter. Eagles by 4;

Redcliffe vs Griffith Moorooka - Been a few changes at Redcliffe in the off season going off of this forum so I have to put my money on Griffith Moorooka to take this one out, especially because they won the flag last year. Roosters by 16;

Carrara vs Pine Rivers - A heap of in and outs for Pine Rivers during pre-season and the travelling factor never helps your chances. Carrara haven't said much so don't have any idea of how they are going to go but my tip for this one will be based on how both sides went last year. Swans by 21;

Park Ridge vs South East - Mmm this could well be the game of the round. Park Ridge have picked up some players from Springwood and should help them be competitive this season and home ground advantage will certainly help them in this game. South East have picked up a heap of players from Beenleigh and half a dozen from Surfers and with Milligan back playing they could well be one of the teams to beat this year. My tip in this one will purely be based on this club picking up higher level players - Suns by 8.
like to know who those better players maybe! What a crock of shit

My tips
Wynnum by plenty Buffs hurting
Ipswich set to roar with Proud
Morooka a great forward line to good midfield to tough
Pine in a canter
Park Ridge home ground Suns yet to gel

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes haven't even played a game and some don't like you guys at the Suns Josh#30 what's going on with that
The buffs don't go much on the suns i guess the grudge will all ways be there from when some of the logan players decided to make a team in beenleigh. They call the suns, logan suns lol and logan Bogan's which i find hilarious seen as beenleigh is in logan district aswell. It is what it is i guess.

New comer will start with my tips
Ipswich by 5 points
Wynumm by 10 goals
Marooka just 4 goals
Park ridge by at least 5 goals
Pine rivers by 8 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back