QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be a very interesting round, ide have to agree with the tipping! Templer and Flowers kept quiet against the Tigers, think they'll do the damage this round?

How do u know about How many goals moorooka forwards kicked and good players black magic I can't find results on sporting pulse page ?

Round 2 tips:

Bond Vs Vic Point: Vic point by 12 points
Bond have the home ground advantage but i think Vic Point will be too strong with their recruits.

Ipswich Vs Carrara: Ipswich by 50 Points
Ipswich too strong for the saints with rhan back.

Logan Suns Vs Redcliffe: Redcliffe by 10 points
If the tigers can kick straight and contain Josh#30 they will win.

Griffith-Moorooka Vs Beenliegh: GM by 60 points
GM forwards too much to contain for the struggling buffs.

Pine Rivers Vs Park Ridge: Pirates by 10 points
Pirates to come away with the win if they can kick straighter this week, although it wont be easy.

Wynnum Vs Bye

My tips are as follows for Round 2:

Seniors

Bond Vs Vic Point: Vic point by 16 points
Not sure what to make of Bond Uni at the moment even though they won their pool in the pre-season comp (but only pre-season) so in this instance because Viccy Point beat Ipswich I will tip them to win this one.

Ipswich Vs Carrara: Ipswich by 26 Points
I have to go Ipswich in this one purely because of home ground advantage and if Hooper plays that should assist them with a few more goals on the board.

South East Suns Vs Redcliffe: Suns by 14 Points
This could well be match of the round depending on how the Pine Rivers vs Park Ridge match goes. I will be interested to see how the Suns go at home on a much bigger ground compared to Park Ridge last week but are tipping them to get over the Tigers mainly because of the home ground advantage and the travel factor for Redcliffe.

Griffith-Moorooka Vs Beenleigh: GM by 70
Just can't see how Beenleigh are going to be competitive in this match. The Roosters are premiers, have come off a good win against Redcliffe last week and are now playing at home so should easily account for the Buffaloes that are too young and inexperienced in my opinion.

Pine Rivers Vs Park Ridge: Pine Rivers by 4 points
This will probably be the match of the round I reckon and I have to favour the Swans only slightly purely because of home ground advantage. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Park Ridge take it out though as they have picked up some handy recruits.

Wynnum Vs Bye

Reserves

Bond Vs Vic Point: Vic point by 14 Points

Ipswich Vs Carrara: Carrara by 17 Points

South East Suns Vs Redcliffe: Suns by 11 Points

Griffith-Moorooka Vs Beenleigh: GM by 16 Points

Pine Rivers Vs Park Ridge: Pine Rivers by 9 Points

Wynnum Vs Bye

I'll have a dip. Not looking like any washouts or cancelled games this time, so ......

Bond will win their first game of the season.

Ipswich will beat Carrara.

Suns over Redcliffe.

Griffith-Moorooka too strong for the Buffaloes.

Pine Rivers in a close one at home.

My tips for what they're worth are

Bond by 30
Ipswich by 30
Suns by 20
GM by 75
Pine by 12

Viccy point by 22 points
Ipswich by 54 points
Tigers to bounce back and account for the Suns in a close one .
Moorooka by plenty
And park ridge to travel well and enjoy some space up by 17 points

I think fairbumpplayon is pretty much on the money! Richo did bag 7 and is an amazing addition for us. The game was a surprise for me in terms of our performance and the Suns. If both teams play like that every week then they will be at the pointy end. We had a heap of ball early and lots of inside 50s first qtr and should have carried a big lead into the first break. But Yep, got to kick goals when the opportunity presents. Boys are keen to notch the first one so hopefully this weekend! In regards to field size, it's actually about 144 long so I wouldn't say a jnr field and also 430 mtrs around...

Im sure everyone who hasnt yet is keen to notch the first one, who've you got this week?

How do u know about How many goals moorooka forwards kicked and good players black magic I can't find results on sporting pulse page ?
Watched GM on the weekend mate. And your correct, you wont find them on sporting pulse, only on specific players sporting pulse pages. So if you got first and last names, your all good.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Il have a crack with these tips aswell..

Bond to beat Vic purely on home ground advantage.. This could be a real interesting game. BOND by 10pts

Ippy to get the job done on the improving Carrara. The should bounce back with a bit of force this week. Ippy by 30Pts

Suns to strong for the Tigers.. Especially with the home ground advantage and the traveling factor for Redcliffe. Suns by 22pts

GM deserve to be heavy favs coming in against what could be another long year for the buffs. Hope it's not a blow out and the buffs can really put up a challenge but can't see GM winning by any less then 10
Goals.. GM by 76pts

Pine rivers to just get the job done on the traveling Pirates... Pine should be strong at home but if they arn't switched on the Pirates could take the game with ease. Swans by 4pts

Any clubs have senior changes coming in for round 2?

Just looked at the pirates team and nearly there whole team is springwood 2's team for the other years
Pirates have recruited a number of springwood players,,the coach and assistant coach from springwood obvious well respected to have players follow.
Talking to a friend at the pirates he pointed out that's number of players from last year and this year came to the club because they went to the school or grew up and live in the area.
He also said that for a club in its 7/8 year of existence and 2nd year with seniors to attract the calibre of coaches and players to the club all goes well fir the future....

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back