QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this would be the best outcome. I am not sure that Vic Pt will have the numbers though and may start in QAFA B.

A friend of mines son will be playing there.... i spoke to him a few days ago and they have had decent numbers and should get up for QAFA A

Bringing both teams in would make a lot of sense, but when has AFLQ done something smart. AFLQ would probably bring one team in so they don't have to pay for an extra pair of umpires each week.
Having to pay fees upfront I am sure the cost of umpires would be covered, if Victoria Point and Wynnum both have the numbers and have paid their fees, they both will be included

Rumours floating about that Peck was at Park Ridge training the other night. Another one runour the bloke from Park Ridge that wears green zinc is headed to Pine Rivers

Explain why you think only one club will join the QAFA A comp ??

Also, seemed does not equal an assumption, ever !!

Wynnum might have the numbers signed up but will they have the numbers every week to play? I think Vic point will be in. The draw should be released this week. Heard rumours of the 18th.

Having to pay fees upfront I am sure the cost of umpires would be covered, if Victoria Point and Wynnum both have the numbers and have paid their fees, they both will be included

Mmm doubt they would have paid all their fees upfront. I believe it's like $13k or so to field two teams. I'd say AFLQ have set around $5k to start with for acceptance for Viccy Point. Furthermore they still have to fork out money for new guernseys, shorts, socks and polo tops so I reckon they would be up for nearly $20k just for the season in fees and gear alone. They may have picked up sponsors but be surprised if they have all the money for the season at this stage. I just hope for all involved that the comp consists of even teams so clubs don't have two byes during the season and miss out on extra revenue for the one home game they would miss out on (based on an 18 game season).

Mmm doubt they would have paid all their fees upfront. I believe it's like $13k or so to field two teams. I'd say AFLQ have set around $5k to start with for acceptance for Viccy Point. Furthermore they still have to fork out money for new guernseys, shorts, socks and polo tops so I reckon they would be up for nearly $20k just for the season in fees and gear alone. They may have picked up sponsors but be surprised if they have all the money for the season at this stage. I just hope for all involved that the comp consists of even teams so clubs don't have two byes during the season and miss out on extra revenue for the one home game they would miss out on (based on an 18 game season).
It's 8200 by tomorrow. Numbers Arnt an issue with us anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Wynnum Victoria Point in, Uni out, that makes 10 if the buffs get enough numbers to field two teams and stay in QAFA
Great to see Wynnum back, don't think the old Buffs will get two sides together. Did anyone see that article in yesterday's paper I think on page 22, isn't the Beenleigh Pirates cricket club where they play?? Having some bad luck the poor bastards

Great to see Wynnum back, don't think the old Buffs will get two sides together. Did anyone see that article in yesterday's paper I think on page 22, isn't the Beenleigh Pirates cricket club where they play?? Having some bad luck the poor bastards
Do any other clubs in the comp get free leases on their fields from their local council's?

S
Do any other clubs in the comp get free leases on their fields from their local council's?

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back