QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate were only pissed off because we had a big crowd coming out today. All were hoping to quench thier thirst and enjoy watching you two teams having a crack.

Noone wants to miss footy mate, its just the way it happened... theres nothing better than belting the redcliffe boys especially at crunch time... we tried and failed, if you think the team last night was super stacked magic you are are sadly mistaken.. get over it mate youll get your chance, just gotta make sure you let your footy do the talking instead of your mouth!!

the madness in all this is both teams have a bye next week. all of this could been avoided!

You know the best part! Thats what the swannies asked for!! Bet noone knew that?? 2 games, no loss of revenue?? But you can guarantee theyd still find something to complain about... like i said redcliffe wanted this to happen, they declined next week

You know the best part! Thats what the swannies asked for!! Bet noone knew that?? 2 games, no loss of revenue?? But you can guarantee theyd still find something to complain about... like i said redcliffe wanted this to happen, they declined next week
No loss of revenue? I've been told some tvs were hired, extra food and drink, & the hired bugler would look pretty silly next week. Regardless of reasons for a 2 team club forfeiting their seniors (why not the reserves) the timing of the withdrawal is very poor form.

don't be blaming Redcliffe mate. they didn't forfeit. like kp said the buffs struggle but still put a team together week after week. I saw plenty of lads on the sideline that could of played for you today!

Noone wants to miss footy mate, its just the way it happened... theres nothing better than belting the redcliffe boys especially at crunch time... we tried and failed, if you think the team last night was super stacked magic you are are sadly mistaken.. get over it mate youll get your chance, just gotta make sure you let your footy do the talking instead of your mouth!!
Footy would of been talking today if you's hardened up and played, of all days you's don't show. #unaustralian I guess the fines will be coming out of your coaches back pocket?

don't be blaming Redcliffe mate. they didn't forfeit. like kp said the buffs struggle but still put a team together week after week. I saw plenty of lads on the sideline that could of played for you today!

The blokes on the sidelines were the 1's playing today?? There wasnt 22 of them...we tried to swap the games around also to acheive a definite senior game, once again it was declined... there were many attempts made to try resolve the problem and just wasnt to be, we had 14 blokes and gave it till last minute to try get blokes to back up or come in this morning.. didnt happen so here we are and nothing said on here will make the result any different, chin up boys... we will meet soon enough

Footy would of been talking today if you's hardened up and played, of all days you's don't show. #unaustralian I guess the fines will be coming out of your coaches back pocket?

Wow, pulled the "unaustralian" call... Bit low. I wouldnt assume there will be a fine mate. The club tried all we could and id assume AFLQ know that. Its only those that dont know much about whats gone on that would run their mouths.

Wow, pulled the "unaustralian" call... Bit low. I wouldnt assume there will be a fine mate. The club tried all we could and id assume AFLQ know that. Its only those that dont know much about whats gone on that would run their mouths.
You obviously haven't dealt with aflq mate. They play by different rules and flexibility isn't their strong suit. I'd be expecting a fine mate.

The blokes on the sidelines were the 1's playing today?? There wasnt 22 of them...we tried to swap the games around also to acheive a definite senior game, once again it was declined... there were many attempts made to try resolve the problem and just wasnt to be, we had 14 blokes and gave it till last minute to try get blokes to back up or come in this morning.. didnt happen so here we are and nothing said on here will make the result any different, chin up boys... we will meet soon enough
honestly mate how many players did you have that couldn't at because of Anzac day ? there is no shame in saying your struggling for numbers. I reckon your ressies would of backed up if asked who doesn't love playing footy!

honestly mate how many players did you have that couldn't at because of Anzac day ? there is no shame in saying your struggling for numbers. I reckon your ressies would of backed up if asked who doesn't love playing footy!

About 8 injured and about the same in the army... definitely no shame in sturggling for numbers... but weve fielded both sides last 2 weeks covering any injuries and what not. We just knew ANZAC day we'd struggle.. probably still wouldve been right covering the army boys if it werent for injuries... redcliffe were dirty as last night when they started getting pumped so there were that many sore blokes from last night not to mention the blokes that played last night that arent available today... thats how this came about... not ashamed to say it all due to the circumstance we simply did not have the numbers, couldve got about 17 max i reckon. Like i said noone likes missing footy, cant wait to make up for it!!

About 8 injured and about the same in the army... definitely no shame in sturggling for numbers... but weve fielded both sides last 2 weeks covering any injuries and what not. We just knew ANZAC day we'd struggle.. probably still wouldve been right covering the army boys if it werent for injuries... redcliffe were dirty as last night when they started getting pumped so there were that many sore blokes from last night not to mention the blokes that played last night that arent available today... thats how this came about... not ashamed to say it all due to the circumstance we simply did not have the numbers, couldve got about 17 max i reckon. Like i said noone likes missing footy, cant wait to make up for it!!
so your blaming Redcliffe again? I think the swans were dishing it out just as much! like they say it takes 2 two tango!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so your blaming Redcliffe again? I think the swans were dishing it out just as much! like they say it takes 2 two tango!

Im not blaming redcliffe, i couldnt care less, we didnt have the numbers... simple as that. Just confirming the circumstances for the whingers. Pine Rivers forfeit due to lack of numbers. Noones fault but their own. Thats that

Im not blaming redcliffe, i couldnt care less, we didnt have the numbers... simple as that. Just confirming the circumstances for the whingers. Pine Rivers forfeit due to lack of numbers. Noones fault but their own. Thats that

At the end of the day I now dont have to play footy so get to sink bulk piss with my mates and watch the bombers fly up!!! Im not complaining about that

I'm only quoting Pine players and coaches, i still have contact with Pine players including the coach. The call was made based upon how many players pulled up sore and couldn't double up. I'm only saying, playing your senior team should be first priority 100% of the time, no shame in playing ressie's if thats the case. I'm sure the fine would of been less, and that forfit could bite ya in the back end of the season. Good luck.

Nah im
I'm only quoting Pine players and coaches, i still have contact with Pine players including the coach. The call was made based upon how many players pulled up sore and couldn't double up. I'm only saying, playing your senior team should be first priority 100% of the time, no shame in playing ressie's if thats the case. I'm sure the fine would of been less, and that forfit could bite ya in the back end of the season. Good luck.

Im sure we'll be fine

Nah im

Im sure we'll be fine
Good win by the Pirates today over a spirited Ipswich and R.Hooper has still got it. Good game of footy played in the right spirit. Big thanks to the Ippy boys for stating round for a beer. Good bunch of blokes. Pirates by 40 odd points. Big effort considering only one rotation from early in the first quarter. Not sure how many Eagles had out but they were very competitive.

I'd still have too go the roosters, but Suns arnt far behind, both very humble sides
Too right KP from what I saw the Suns are not far behind GM either, but where as GM are at their peak the SUNS have a lot of upside...some of their movement in patches today was poetry and they have some big guns up forward that will get a lot better. a few guys out their today showed some real potential. The SUNS will really hurt sides this year both on the scoreboard and with their physicality. God help the other sides if they add any more to their squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back