QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really Nick it was a pretty one sided affair
Bond 120 and more Makin 3 votes
Roosters 4 no NP this week but with Morris's 2 touches and 1 tackle it gets them over the line
Park Ridge 21 Even Blocker yelling at the umpires still doesn't deter because this week they have Moro
Redcliffe 80 Spades 50 touches and Bond 7 Goals
Victoria Point 19 BROOME & Buzwell the difference

What was your favorite part ?? Was it when broome did his hamstring in the first half ? Doubtful he will be the difference .

Haha by decided, you mean no one wanted a fat hairy coward running around for them.

Being unwanted must hurt, or so I have heard anyway.

Hit a nerve Morris ? - hope you get a kick this week and I also hope it's you visiting the Carrara dentist this week. Then again those big tattoo's might scare them away from you.

Well Buck not sure where you get your info but I won't be copping the wrath of blocker this week ......... good chance I'll end up at one of the other games tho;)

Assumption Moro like the other 85% of information posted on here....have a great game champion wherever you are blowing ya whistle

What was your favorite part ?? Was it when broome did his hamstring in the first half ? Doubtful he will be the difference .
Oh gee I'm on the spot here NP, maybe the bit about you - maybe Morris, I don't know now I'm all confused (this should provide you with a great come back) Thanks for the info on Willie. I hope he isn't out for long, if your out there Willie - ice and rest up champion, VP needs you

Hit a nerve Morris ? - hope you get a kick this week and I also hope it's you visiting the Carrara dentist this week. Then again those big tattoo's might scare them away from you.
You could always grow a set and come send me to the dentist.

Gee Morro - you attract a certain crowd don't you!! Remember that 1st post when you smashed me bc I said nambour would go through undefeated and win the premiership.. :) Even though I was wrong by a game (they did lose 1), they won the premiership easily and you never apologised but I didn't follow you on this forum and lambast you... :) But you sure attract some dislike... :)

I recall many years ago 2008 when Morro was skipper of Robina and the Buffs were smashing them in a prelim at Yeronga, the Buffs crowd were full on targeting him verbally. Morro just smiled back copped it on the chin and pushed twice as hard. He won me over that day, don't know him that well but I know he is a competitor who always has a crack. A fair player who has an opinion, maybe time some respected what he has achieved over the years rather than shit can the man

I recall many years ago 2008 when Morro was skipper of Robina and the Buffs were smashing them in a prelim at Yeronga, the Buffs crowd were full on targeting him verbally. Morro just smiled back copped it on the chin and pushed twice as hard. He won me over that day, don't know him that well but I know he is a competitor who always has a crack. A fair player who has an opinion, maybe time some respected what he has achieved over the years rather than shit can the man

What a bad day that was

Gee Morro - you attract a certain crowd don't you!! Remember that 1st post when you smashed me bc I said nambour would go through undefeated and win the premiership.. :) Even though I was wrong by a game (they did lose 1), they won the premiership easily and you never apologised but I didn't follow you on this forum and lambast you... :) But you sure attract some dislike... :)
I didnt apologise because I was right, you owe me an apology mate :eek::p

And I dont get concerned with the opinions of people like Bucky who hide behind a computer mate, very easy to pot someone on the internet who is well known in the comp after years of trying to get a kick and not afraid to post as themselves.

I remember some of the sledging, my favorite was the ressies telling me to come play for them the year after if I ever wanted to taste success. Whodathunk I actually would end up there, Buffs sitting 5th and we end up playing Robina in the GF after they beat us 3 times prior. The rest as they say is history.

Now I dont suppose you will tell me who you are either?

Last edited:

If I could have been half as successful and respected as Morro is around qld footy I would be a happy man,he speaks the truth and always has good input . And if I was handy with computers I would add his post from many years ago .

"You are no one unless u are spoken about "

and as we all no Morro is spoken about most days so he is a definite someone in qld footy .

Tory Morris we salute you

Was that game they absolutely belted us, 80 odd points? wow that was a really bad day that one.

Yeah mate that's the one should of stayed in bed that day, just when things couldn't get worse bang lose one game all year and get thumped on grand final day. Can never shake it as I see that premiership cup every Thursday night in the Beenleigh club house :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah mate that's the one should of stayed in bed that day, just when things couldn't get worse bang lose one game all year and get thumped on grand final day. Can never shake it as I see that premiership cup every Thursday night in the Beenleigh club house :(
Should have come in for a drink the other Saturday KP and we could have reminisced about 2010 when we knocked them out in straight sets and won the gf

When it's all said and done we have a love of footy in common and it's good to have a place to talk about it.

Should have come in for a drink the other Saturday KP and we could have reminisced about 2010 when we knocked them out in straight sets and won the gf

When it's all said and done we have a love of footy in common and it's good to have a place to talk about it.

We of loved too BOC had too bolt for Suns swans at Metricon. but having a run for you guys next week so will catch up and share some laughs and even get a beer out of me
Was good seening you for a brief second tho looking fit as ever.

We of loved too BOC had too bolt for Suns swans at Metricon. but having a run for you guys next week so will catch up and share some laughs and even get a beer out of me
Was good seening you for a brief second tho looking fit as ever.
Haha cheers mate - training for an ironman will do that too you!
We play Burleigh on the Sunday next week which should be a ripper. Will probably come down and have a look at the 3s - do they play Saturday arvo?

Assumption Moro like the other 85% of information posted on here....have a great game champion wherever you are blowing ya whistle
Gee Moro you have spoilt my weekend. Looks like I will have to take my frustrations with some other poor friend of yours in lime green.

I have been good last few games as the fines to the footy trip are hurting me to much.

Good luck wherever you are mate.

If I could have been half as successful and respected as Morro is around qld footy I would be a happy man,he speaks the truth and always has good input . And if I was handy with computers I would add his post from many years ago .

"You are no one unless u are spoken about "

and as we all no Morro is spoken about most days so he is a definite someone in qld footy .

Tory Morris we salute you
I salute you too "Tory"

Want to give credit where it is due. had a shot at the saints boys after last weeks game but I have to give the saints big credit for two things last weekend, (well apart from winning both games!)
1) We were short of ressies players for the weekend and some of the saints played played for our reserves so that there would be a game.
2) In the clubhouse well after the game the saints went through their awards process. Then they also agave an award for the best opposition player and gave one of our guys a six pack as the prize.

Very classy boys!!

I didnt apologise because I was right, you owe me an apology mate :eek::p

And I dont get concerned with the opinions of people like Bucky who hide behind a computer mate, very easy to pot someone on the internet who is well known in the comp after years of trying to get a kick and not afraid to post as themselves.
Haha. Touché. But then they went and won the following year as well!

Memories can hurt for some in 2009 but for me it was a great year. its 2015 now so its time to write the future and make it happen rise up

Memories can hurt for some in 2009 but for me it was a great year. its 2015 now so its time to write the future and make it happen rise up

It was bitter sweet for me if i'm honest, left behind some great mates on the field when I had a falling out with the committee. The GF was one of my best and worst days in footy in 30 years.

well well well, Poor Morro, you reep what you sow. All those years mouthing off like a rock star come back to bit ya!

I sent ya a message on here tho cause I hate gutless campaignerss. Old BuckyRodgers is not from robina I will say that much, you will be suprised

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back