QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

well well well, Poor Morro, you reep what you sow. All those years mouthing off like a rock star come back to bit ya!

I sent ya a message on here tho cause I hate gutless campaignerss. Old BuckyRodgers is not from robina I will say that much, you will be suprised

Wow, not sure if you like me or hate me with that opener but you are probably right haha.

FFS though, this is getting ridiculous, Buck will get found out soon enough, I just hope I get to play against him and he has the balls to stand up.

Ps. I didnt receive ya PM though?

Bond
GM
Wynnum
Redcliffe
Suns

Is there something going on that I am not aware of or are many of you just taking the happy pills?
All these people tipping Wynnum to beat Park Ridge has me a bit confused. Don't get me wrong, am very happy for the support but do not understand the thinking process when you look at ladder positions and recent results?

Is there something going on that I am not aware of or are many of you just taking the happy pills?
All these people tipping Wynnum to beat Park Ridge has me a bit confused. Don't get me wrong, am very happy for the support but do not understand the thinking process when you look at ladder positions and recent results?
Pirates out in the cold Mac not feeling any love. All the love is for Morro not enough to go around for us unfortunately.

Look forward to a good contest tomorrow with the Vikings. Hopefully catch up for beer afterwards.

Pirates out in the cold Mac not feeling any love. All the love is for Morro not enough to go around for us unfortunately.
Look forward to a good contest tomorrow with the Vikings. Hopefully catch up for beer afterwards.

Well hopefully we can give a good showing tomorrow and will certainly look to have a drink with you after the game. Just look for the oldest player in the vikings team who will probably be puffing hard after the first quarter.

Well hopefully we can give a good showing tomorrow and will certainly look to have a drink with you after the game. Just look for the oldest player in the vikings team who will probably be puffing hard after the first quarter.
Sweet Mac just listen for the big bloke yelling out and you will spot me mate.

Should be a good close game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet Mac just listen for the big bloke yelling out and you will spot me mate.

Should be a good close game.
Well done to Wynnum today for a couple of good games of footy. Both games played in the right spirit. Probably our couple of forwards the only difference.

Got some good young kids the Vikings and play a good running game. Best of luck for rest of season.

Made the trip up to Moorooka
Today to watch 2nd play 4th
The roosters kicked a 9 goal first qrt before the saints came back hard in the second and third at the last change the game was up for grabs , well so it seemed the roosters kicked 9 goals in the last to get home by 10 goals ,

It the rooster could string 4 quarters together they will be hard to beat come the finals

They make more rotation thought there bench a qrt then I have ever seen at this level
They seem to have a good system

Saints will be top 5

Made the trip up to Moorooka
Today to watch 2nd play 4th
The roosters kicked a 9 goal first qrt before the saints came back hard in the second and third at the last change the game was up for grabs , well so it seemed the roosters kicked 9 goals in the last to get home by 10 goals ,

It the rooster could string 4 quarters together they will be hard to beat come the finals

They make more rotation thought there bench a qrt then I have ever seen at this level
They seem to have a good system

Saints will be top 5

Thought Carrara were supposed to be good ? There supporters are a disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back