QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe the state government could dig up tansey park and turn it into a flood retaining basin. They could dig a channel to the Logan river and when the river levels rise, the water could flow over and into tansey. This would help protect homes in low lying areas on the banks of the river both upstream and downstream from tansey.
Wouldn't need to stop playing footy there either !!

Which part do you find most surprising mate ? For me it's how quickly the ship has sunk and people within that club have turned on each other and even laid blame at another club in one case.
I am just not a fan of airing dirty laundry but my biggest gripe is cowards who hide behind key boards.

Which part do you find most surprising mate ? For me it's how quickly the ship has sunk and people within that club have turned on each other and even laid blame at another club in one case.

Does anyone actually know what is going to happen with Suns for 2017?

I know Gussy was trying to rally the troops about who was actually going to commit for 2017?

I also heard they were having a meeting to decide what they were doing with the club?

Would be good to know if anyone is that passionate about the club what is being done to keep it afloat instead of just airing dirty laundry.

It is mate. This is uncomfortable to read haha
I'm with you don't like kicking a club when there down. I'm guessing there are people left there that are working thier butts off to get back on track.
Speaking from experience it's not easy but it can be done.
Best of luck to them and it's a footy community not just a club or a few people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

popcorn-blank.gif
Outandabout , you say you don't like kicking a club when they're down and Morro, you said these discussions make you feel uncomfortable, yet you both put a like to the above post from redkeggers ( which is a not so subtle way of saying " we are enjoying watching this go down "). Bit of a contradiction don't you think? Or maybe you've both just decided that it's now time to play the good guys and say the right things. Self appointed moderators or moral crusaders, either way, it's a bit rich

No mate some things are just funny no matter what the situation. A sense of comedy goes a long way.
I couldn't care less about the people who want to fight and bitch at each other.
I do however feel for the people who have to pick up the pieces.

Back on track bitches!

Carrara apparnlry to name their coach shortly, any ideas who?
Supposably a couple of candidates promised to bring 10 players blah blah blah

No mate some things are just funny no matter what the situation. A sense of comedy goes a long way.
I couldn't care less about the people who want to fight and bitch at each other.
I do however feel for the people who have to pick up the pieces.
The 2 groups you refer to are one in the same!!

Outandabout , you say you don't like kicking a club when they're down and Morro, you said these discussions make you feel uncomfortable, yet you both put a like to the above post from redkeggers ( which is a not so subtle way of saying " we are enjoying watching this go down "). Bit of a contradiction don't you think? Or maybe you've both just decided that it's now time to play the good guys and say the right things. Self appointed moderators or moral crusaders, either way, it's a bit rich

LOL piss off mate, the GIF was funny, my opinion hasnt/doesnt change based on finding this humourous.

Stoke some one elses fire if you want to liven things up, not mine haha

LOL piss off mate, the GIF was funny, my opinion hasnt/doesnt change based on finding this humourous.

Stoke some one elses fire if you want to liven things up, not mine haha
Jesus, as you would say-- calm your farm mate. Just poking the bear a little. Do you need some help getting back on your horse haha...

Jesus, as you would say-- calm your farm mate. Just poking the bear a little. Do you need some help getting back on your horse haha...
I was calm mate , think my jovial post was lost in the interpretation, I knew exactly what you were up to. ;)

Haha, now, tell me what you're real thoughts on the Suns are.... Only joking
My real thoughts are its sad to see any club in this position but if I'm honest I always thought it was destined the happen if or when plugga left.

I didn't think they could build sustained success by building a club with players from outside the area all loyal to one man, albeit a great man.

Regarding the finances and a shit president. I'm not in the know enough to make an informed judement

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back