QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

All the talk through the week about Kedron being the best side around and the Pirates not going to be able to match them.. How wrong was everyone

Maybe Kedron should head back to the QAFA B in an attempt to be relevant and find success, because they won't find it in this comp
Did you win? No you had a draw playing on a kids ground which didn't suit Kedron's run an spread. Finals aren't played on kids fields. Yes the Pirates have improved with their 20 recruits but let's not get carried away with yesterday. September is still a long way off

Cheers blocker. Had a ball mate. Ripping young group.

Yes mate very young group I think we have 8 players under the age of 19 in our two's which is great for the club's future.

Nicko is doing great job with the boys and from all the feedback the boys all enjoyed having you around yesterday and hope it's not just a cameo appearance.

Did you win? No you had a draw playing on a kids ground which didn't suit Kedron's run an spread. Finals aren't played on kids fields. Yes the Pirates have improved with their 20 recruits but let's not get carried away with yesterday. September is still a long way off
Looking forward to the rematch when park ridge don't have a wedding or poor decisions against them and kedron have their best 22 on the park woweeee

Kids ground? Its as wide as any ground in the comp and 10 metres shorter than the average field.
A+ award for the shittest comment Ive read ever

Is half of the logan ground still a swamp filled with cakeweed or has it been fixed? There was a snake on the field last time I played there 5 years ago.

Id be suprised if half the comments are from people involved at pirates I think could be some people trying to get other off side certain clubs for what ever reason .

But on a serious note karma know 1 thinks yesterdays output was a win I can assure you . Well not internally anyway. Everyone knows the suns are the rightfull favorites id be suprised if they drop a game all year .

Will be keeping a very safe distance from your new recruit this saturday ;-) hes great for the comp and glad his back. . Mouth guard. .. ....check.

S Kitchiner #15 for Kedron reserves Im calling you out for being the weakest grub in QLD footy.

Couldn't get a kick yesterday so you went after me with a coward punch 50 metres off the ball....90 seconds into the 3rd quarter!! You also cheap shotted our ruckman Jimmy off the ball because he was tearing you blokes a new one!

I hope the drive over the PIRATE GREEN Story Bridge wasn't too hard for you and your grub, steroid charged footy club last night. Enjoy being the second best team in the QAFA A comp as we know who is #1 after yesterday!

Until next time...
Watto that was a pin dick post, seriously what you are telling the world here is you are as weak as piss and wait 24 hours before hitting the key board to respond to something you could have addressed at the time. Shit form

Watto that was a pin dick post, seriously what you are telling the world here is you are as weak as piss and wait 24 hours before hitting the key board to respond to something you could have addressed at the time. Shit form

Nicko pulled me off the ground just in time to save me from the tribunal I can assure you. I got his number etched in my memory though

Nicko pulled me off the ground just in time to save me from the tribunal I can assure you. I got his number etched in my memory though
Are you hurt or going to miss any games. It's easy to hold a grudge but if you wait that long and go out and be a grub how does that make you look.
If your coach took you off to avoid that then well done to him.
I'm think you'll find when you meet again your anger would have passed and you should just get on with the footy.
To miss games because of that is really letting you and your teammates down.
Just out of curiosity did he get reported or sent off.

Are you hurt or going to miss any games. It's easy to hold a grudge but if you wait that long and go out and be a grub how does that make you look.
If your coach took you off to avoid that then well done to him.
I'm think you'll find when you meet again your anger would have passed and you should just get on with the footy.
To miss games because of that is really letting you and your teammates down.
Just out of curiosity did he get reported or sent off.
Its a bit hard to report an offence that wasnt seen by the umpire as the ball was 50m away on its way down our end for a goal most likely.
Its on film, if he comes online and apologises Ill let it go. I wouldnt mention it but I heard he did it a few times to other blokes. Must be angry because he was born a ranga, who knows.

Did I win? No because I wasn't involved in the Pirates match at all.

Clearly an observation

But good sides should be able to play anywhere right? "Kids field" or not

Yes mate very young group I think we have 8 players under the age of 19 in our two's which is great for the club's future.

Nicko is doing great job with the boys and from all the feedback the boys all enjoyed having you around yesterday and hope it's not just a cameo appearance.
Yeah wow. And a 15 year old who was one of the best on ground. That kid is going to be a star.

Nicko was very impressive mate, perfect fit for a young group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a bit hard to report an offence that wasnt seen by the umpire as the ball was 50m away on its way down our end for a goal most likely.
Its on film, if he comes online and apologises Ill let it go. I wouldnt mention it but I heard he did it a few times to other blokes. Must be angry because he was born a ranga, who knows.
Mate asking for that is like getting an umpire to change his decision. It's an admission of guilt and it's not going to happen.
Just move on and focus on next week.
Your not the first bloke in footy to get a cheap shot.
I'm sure your coach will tell you the same thing.

From what you are describing of the situation there was an opening for a brave bright young lad to shower the aggressor with a flurry of uppercuts to the brow and in doing so showing that cowardly shit onfield won't be tolerated without the risk of being reported. Instead you chose to type 100 words per minutes. Lucky your not playing on the Angry fruit back in his day Watto, he was prickly

Last edited:
Kids ground? Its as wide as any ground in the comp and 10
From what you are describing of the situation there was an opening for a brave bright young lad to shower the aggressor with a flurry of uppercuts to the brow and in doing so showing that cowardly shit onfield won't be tolerated without the risk of being reported. Instead you chose to type 100 words per minutes. Lucky your not playing on the Angry fruit back in his day Watto, he was prickly
The angry fruit don't get played on, the play on people.

From what you are describing of the situation there was an opening for a brave bright young lad to shower the aggressor with a flurry of uppercuts to the brow and in doing so showing that cowardly shit onfield won't be tolerated without the risk of being reported. Instead you chose to type 100 words per minutes. Lucky your not playing on the Angry fruit back in his day Watto
Is that dribble available in english or nah?

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back