Sharks by 20
Buffaloes by 12

Roosters
Lions
Pirates
Sharks
Vikings

Picking against the Suns Karma?

Honestly think the Pirates will get up or just a bit of reverse psychology ?

The Pirates have been in good form, gelling together nicely, they were always going to get better as season progressed. I think they are a good chance against the Suns. Will be a great game.

The Pirates have been in good form, gelling together nicely, they were always going to get better as season progressed. I think they are a good chance against the Suns. Will be a great game.
Unfortunately know you a bit better than that Karma. Definitely some reverse psychology.

Suns have some new players lining up which just so happens to be this week against Pirates.

Suns still definitely the bench mark but we as a club are looking forward to the challenge to see where we are at.

Think the Buffs vs Wynnum game will be a good match up and probably seal one of them a finals spot.

Good games all round this weekend.

Unfortunately know you a bit better than that Karma. Definitely some reverse psychology.

Suns have some new players lining up which just so happens to be this week against Pirates.

Suns still definitely the bench mark but we as a club are looking forward to the challenge to see where we are at.

Think the Buffs vs Wynnum game will be a good match up and probably seal one of them a finals spot.

This should certainly be match of the round. Suns the absolute benchmark with Kedron and Pirates to find out where they sit.

Jeez it would be awesome if the Buffs made finals.

Sly old fox, I like.

This should certainly be match of the round. Suns the absolute benchmark with Kedron and Pirates to find out where they sit.
Jeez it would be awesome if the Buffs made finals.

Not at our expense it wouldn't be Morro!!! LOL
Looking forward to hosting a couple of very good games tomorrow!!

Just checked sporting pulse Suns haven't put their team up yet, slack buggers. Don't know of any new faces THIS week, sorry to sound like Pauline Hanson but please explain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you're right and the buffs make finals, but can't see how a win this week could seal a finals spot. A win this week won't even put them in the five so a bit premature to say that. That said, a win tomorrow keeps their hopes alive.

Hope you're right and the buffs make finals, but can't see how a win this week could seal a finals spot. A win this week won't even put them in the five so a bit premature to say that. That said, a win tomorrow keeps their hopes alive.

Where I was coming from Twinkles is that they beat Ipswich last week and Wynnum this week they more than likely are the teams competing for that last spot so their chances will be a lot more enhanced.

I think from first 3 or 4 games this year the Buffs were in winning positions but couldn't capitalise.

I think they have improved since then and might beat them teams next time round.

Where I was coming from Twinkles is that they beat Ipswich last week and Wynnum this week they more than likely are the teams competing for that last spot so their chances will be a lot more enhanced.

I think from first 3 or 4 games this year the Buffs were in winning positions but couldn't capitalise.

I think they have improved since then and might beat them teams next time round.
You were spot on the money Blocker, I like your mail, keep it coming.

Buffs

Buffs had a very good advantage today with 80% of the umpiring decisions going their way. Extremely disappointing to see that display going on as it did influence the result. does nothing to want to encourage young players to stay in the game when you witness that disgraceful display going on.
Buffs had some very handy players don't get me wrong but they didn't deserve to win that game.

Buffs

Buffs had a very good advantage today with 80% of the umpiring decisions going their way. Extremely disappointing to see that display going on as it did influence the result. does nothing to want to encourage young players to stay in the game when you witness that disgraceful display going on.
Buffs had some very handy players don't get me wrong but they didn't deserve to win that game.
Reckon those comments say more about you than it does about the umpires

Well done to the Buffs! Wynnum were very poor in the first quarter and Buffs took advantage of that. our first quarter is why Wynnum lost.
But the umpiring stopped Wynnum's comeback in the last quarter and unless you were there you really would not understand the impact that it really did have on the game it really was that disgracefull!! I believe Wynnum would have won the game if not for one umpires embarrassing display.
in saying that did Wynnum deserve to win?? Probably not!!
Oh I should clarify, one umpire did a pretty good job and was very balanced in his calls, the other should not be umpiring junior football!!
But again congrats to the Buffs!!

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back