QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there is more than 3 that use the handle but if he keeps slamming Pirates I may start naming who I think it is I have narrowed it down to 2 suspects.

I quite like his posts tbh. Not sure if everything is truth but in the main seems to know his stuff. Yeah he has a dig at some people/clubs but stiff shit. If he's not even a bloke you know why would you care? Not you specifically bLocker but in general. Not sure this site was set up for everyone to agree with each other??

I quite like his posts tbh. Not sure if everything is truth but in the main seems to know his stuff. Yeah he has a dig at some people/clubs but stiff shit. If he's not even a bloke you know why would you care? Not you specifically bLocker but in general. Not sure this site was set up for everyone to agree with each other??
Bit like aflq rumours face bòok
Blocker weren't you going to expose who this QAFL_Fan grub was a month or so back? You said 3 blokes shared the login ?
Bit like AFLQ rumours face book page , faceless grub runs that hey Watto

You've got on here to name and shame "faceless grubs" as you call them. So I guess you'll be letting us know who you are then? Unless you choose not to. Then you'll be infact another faceless grub
this is awkward now rising suns :oops:

Don't mind him commenting Smy as he is usually in the know of what's going on, but when he slams a club for apparently ripping apart another club without knowing the facts he deserves a back hander.

Funny how everyone targets Pirates for appointing a coach that players followed. Happens in every league, every year around the country and will continue to happen.

Don't mind him commenting Smy as he is usually in the know of what's going on, but when he slams a club for apparently ripping apart another club without knowing the facts he deserves a back hander.

Funny how everyone targets Pirates for appointing a coach that players followed. Happens in every league, every year around the country and will continue to happen.
It's only a couple of comments. You should know blocker that when a club starts to have a little bit of success, tall poppy syndrome kicks in and you start attracting interest from the haters. I'd be happy if I were you. Nobody's interested in losers, in fact, the only attention losers attract is condescending crap ( ie. keep trying boys, you'll get there one day ).

It's only a couple of comments. You should know blocker that when a club starts to have a little bit of success, tall poppy syndrome kicks in and you start attracting interest from the haters. I'd be happy if I were you. Nobody's interested in losers, in fact, the only attention losers attract is condescending crap ( ie. keep trying boys, you'll get there one day ).
When a club has a huge attrition rate it's because of the management or the coaches at fault and has mothing to do with other clubs pinching them. If the players have liked a previous coach they may move to play with that coach or to play with mates but you can't go blaming the other club for that at all. WINNERS ARE GRINNERS

Any truth in Glenn Boyd from Yeronga to Park Ridge?

Can't see why he would make the change after kicking 80-90 for Yeronga. Potentially suits job etc more.
He is a monster - he would kick 130+

Massive coup if it unfolds

Know of Glenn Boyd only from looking at results afar. I can assure you we haven't spoke to him and no doubt would out of our price bracket of $0!!!

Pirates getting their coaches sorted....
brothers Pearson seniors
...Jay Parker appointed ressies coach....
Ryan kirk (pirates youth coach) to be assistant to both grades...
Top group of football minds...
exciting times ahead for the club....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of movement around .Well done to Park Ridge .Andy you got your man well played .
Now more importantly AFL 9S Buffs are running there comp again this year .Starts 21 october at 6 pm .Rego is $800 .
Book your team online afl9s.com.au
There will be prize money for the winning team .The more teams the more the prize money .I would say prize money is starting point is $400 .
Only runs for 8 weeks good to keep some you boys or girls together and bond in some new players .

Plenty of movement around .Well done to Park Ridge .Andy you got your man well played .
Now more importantly AFL 9S Buffs are running there comp again this year .Starts 21 october at 6 pm .Rego is $800 .
Book your team online afl9s.com.au
There will be prize money for the winning team .The more teams the more the prize money .I would say prize money is starting point is $400 .
Only runs for 8 weeks good to keep some you boys or girls together and bond in some new players .
Pretty sure the pirates are rounding up 2 teams

Gday All

Reasonably new to BF and just found this board. Any ex Wynnum Vikings players from the late 80's through to the 90's on here? I played with them for the majority of that time (apart from a short stint at Springwood and a couple of Seasons at Coorparoo.)

Hey Yakka,
The Vikings are celebrating 50 years as a club with a dinner on November the 12th. Check out their facebook page for details if you are interested in catching up with a few of the old guys!!

Anyone seen the Pirates interview with the cocaches on their Facebook page. Classic stuff
Nick looks like someone from Geordie shore and Tim, well let's just say he's got a good head for radio... Looks like someone from the Al Jazeera network. ( only joking ) . Sounds like they're well organised and it's all systems go at the Pirates.

Nick looks like someone from Geordie shore and Tim, well let's just say he's got a good head for radio... Looks like someone from the Al Jazeera network. ( only joking ) . Sounds like they're well organised and it's all systems go at the Pirates.

Bit of fun for the whole club. Never seen a group of players that want to stay in touch over the off season.

Really good initiative by the club and will only get bigger the more we involve juniors, youth teams, supporters and the likes.

Will be posted weekly and I am sure the boys are keen to keep improving Pirates TV after episode 1.

Thought we would get the ugliest out the way first TT. Shots fired!!!

Know of Glenn Boyd only from looking at results afar. I can assure you we haven't spoke to him and no doubt would out of our price bracket of $0!!!

Would be playing second fiddle to Cherry ;)

In all honesty though, it would be a massive signing!!

Interesting to hear about Glenn Boyd, as I have heard that your young mate Cherry was heading elsewhere?

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back