QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

H
In footy terms, you're a dirty **** Kp lol.

Harsh but fair lol just following the trend
Can't argue with that. Don't you live southside though??!

If they retain most of their boys from last year, they will be tough to beat - although pretty sure the big dog skipper has hung them up!

Zillmere and Woodsmen seem to be the only teams universally liked by the rest of the competition, so you have chosen well.

(though, I'm hearing the Woodies have folded...!)

Yeah very south down at Robina lol
But worth the drive.
Oh really geez hope not
Hopefully Logan can pull a Friday night side together,

[QUOKO ="KP number 4, post: 47904940, member: 161327"]Can of xxxx was the agreement[/QUOTE]
Gee KP a can of xxxx ...
sure blocker would of offered a xxxx plus a pirate burger....

Morro & buzz and anyone else with 2 cents worth

With the talk about Beenleigh's 6-8 years I thought I'd ask you blokes on your opinions as you were both there.

09-13 do you feel like as a club you under achieved or winning 1 senior flag was about right given list and competitions.
Probably fair to say 10 straight sets after finishing on top was disappointing like 09 for Robina, and Nambour were probably a class above in back to back 11/12, but interested on your internal view looking back for what was a pretty strong list on how,1 premiership, 2 prelims and 1 lost grand final sits (albeit not that anything can be done to change it!)

*disclaimer I know you played/coached the two's along the way as well.
I think the Buffs certainly underachieved over that period considering such an era of dominance but funnily enough the 2009 Flag was not one many thought we would/should/could win except us.

I will tell you honestly that Robina had the best 22 in the comp but we had the best coach and best team. We were fitter, harder and hungrier which proved to be more than enough to make up for the class difference. Was a very bitter sweet day.

I think the Buffs certainly underachieved over that period considering such an era of dominance but funnily enough the 2009 Flag was not one many thought we would/should/could win except us.

I will tell you honestly that Robina had the best 22 in the comp but we had the best coach and best team. We were fitter, harder and hungrier which proved to be more than enough to make up for the class difference. Was a very bitter sweet day.

Don't bring back old wounds :(
No mate no GC Friday night sides think closest side would be coorparoo or jimboomba,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

J

Road trip with KP. Zillmere compiling a quality list I'm hearing
bloody miles away and would feel even further being stuck in a car with KP :drunk:

Wynnum lost few games by less than a goal.
Bit unlucky to miss finals. last year.
If they have kept group together and added a couple reckon they will be big player next year....

Wynnum lost few games by less than a goal.
Bit unlucky to miss finals. last year.
If they have kept group together and added a couple reckon they will be big player next year....

I think you are right Wynnum may be the smokies?

I would think top5 if that's what they have will be
Viccy Point
Redcliffe
Wynnum
Moorooka
Carrara

That's based on no recruiting knowledge more just from last years lists.

Chooks have good numbers at training so they may be a finals contender again this year.

In Div2 it is probably a lottery. No doubt Kenmore and Robina will be ones to beat from last years south competition but who knows what Aspley will throw up.

Last 2 spots in finals probably won't unfold until we see a few rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back