QAFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure who, a guy from work who has contacts at Surfers was telling me.

Heard Mt.Gravatt are struggling to find a coach, they had high hopes from a Victorian Candidate but he informed them he couldn’t commit at the last minute, apparent he’s played AFL so i wonder who he is?

It was Jess Sinclair.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mitch Ferguson & Adam Boon announces as co-coach of the Vultures.
Interesting decision. Mitch is a well respected footy person in Qld and will be a good support for a young coach I think. Handy bonus is getting Boon as a player too.

Sandgate continue to build strong program by adding significantly to their coaching ranks from seniors assistants down to colts. Outstanding teaching environment for this young group.

With a few experienced recruits these guys can move up the ladder next year.

Sandgate continue to build strong program by adding significantly to their coaching ranks from seniors assistants down to colts. Outstanding teaching environment for this young group.

With a few experienced recruits these guys can move up the ladder next year.
I heard a whisper that the reserves coach that they appointed has had step down as he is moving to WA. Can you confirm? Would be a set back if true as from all reports he is a good operator....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really ,, for what reason ,, be it personnel .. is there a coaching job involved

Senior assistant at coburg apparently. I’m a bit surprised given he has a good job at PBC SHS with the AFL Excellence and coaches a club that is in the fortunate position of both the school next door for local talent and financial clout for recruiting.

True this. Assistant coaching role at Coburg. Was too good to turn down, he also has family in Victoria. I believe he has a couple of years leave at PBC high so can return if he wishes.

Palmy will advertise for a coach. Guess Ablett and all Chads other mates on here will find out next season just how valuable or not he was to Palmy.

Being a palmy person he will sorely missed. Has done some great things in his 5 years there, and that’s not talking about the 2 flags. He is superb with the young kids down there

Good luck to Chad, big decision to make, so hope it works out. Jack Crowley was the the real coach i was hearing from good people down that way, any chance he will take the main job now?

Probably a bit of an exaggeration but no doubt every senior coach needs great people around them these days.

And jack Crowley obviously has loads of experience and knows his footy. Whether he would want the gig not sure, may be better to be a mentor to a younger coach. I’m sure they’ll get plenty of interest if they advertise

Good luck to Chad good on him for having a go.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Back