QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I'll go with Aspley by a solid margin again, maybe 45 pts.

RVP just couldn't be contained last weekend, but Grange gave it a shot and stayed in it for a while. Found out Victoria Point is quite a trip to get to, too! Love the RVP guernsey.

Aspley by 22
Joe Grant Payne

Noosaboy, Rourkey moving to Labrador as football manager.
You only got 2 years out of him did the club feel that they got their moneys worth as he would have cost a lot to get up?

I feel you did but I’m looking from the outside in.

Liam Dawson to win best on again for my prediction

Aspley by 22
Joe Grant Payne

Noosaboy, Rourkey moving to Labrador as football manager.
You only got 2 years out of him did the club feel that they got their moneys worth as he would have cost a lot to get up?

I feel you did but I’m looking from the outside in.
Yeah it did cost a lot GK but he brought a real professionalism to training,game day prep,analysis and recovery which we needed.Personally haven’t met too many better footy blokes in the 27 years I’ve been at Noosa.Just a ripper! He had many offers to coach in both Victoria and Cairns but his main reason for moving up here was to be closer to his youngster daughter and family who live in Brisbane.Look forward to catching up with him when we play Labrador and reckon a bloody good appointment by them.I mean in the end he’s the only bloke I know who has coached 8 Senior flags!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aspley , the juggernault did as we all knew ,,win the flag again easy.. just to good a list all over the ground ,Pencil them in for next years flag as well .
Good crowd there today , reckon about 2700 or so

It’s not a whinge. The facts are that Aspley is great club, well managed, well coached etc. But the concessions to step back to QAFL that assisted are also a fact.
Lagging Behind,, correct , In fact the QAFL heirachy did not even address the idea of taking Aspley back into the comp( when thay wanted to leave the VFL comp) with the other QAFL club presidents and football managers. And nothing was discussed about the concessional points allocation either, is what I have been told.
With the list they have , I can see another 4 or 5 flags on the horizion.
Yes I acknowledge they are a well managed club and have a dollar or 2 as well ..good on them . If I was a Aspley supporter I would be lovin it .

Lagging Behind,, correct , In fact the QAFL heirachy did not even address the idea of taking Aspley back into the comp( when thay wanted to leave the VFL comp) with the other QAFL club presidents and football managers. And nothing was discussed about the concessional points allocation either, is what I have been told.
With the list they have , I can see another 4 or 5 flags on the horizion.
Yes I acknowledge they are a well managed club and have a dollar or 2 as well ..good on them . If I was a Aspley supporter I would be lovin it .
Us Aspley fans are in Heaven at the moment stuyd 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back