QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh is a ripper mate.Tough in and under player who was terrific for us last year.Great clubman too always helping with junior training when asked and just fitted in easily.Haven’t followed how he’s been going this year but pretty sure Collegians(which I think is Wesley old boys) were red hots to win it!We really missed him and Templeton in the midfield this year
Yes Wesley (coached by Jarrad Rivers) were miles too good.

Mitch Robinson signed with Lauderdale down in Tassie

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Robbo resigned for 2024 as he really brought into place as well. Plays and trains 100% which is what everyone loves about him. If they get 10 games a year out of him that is good value in my opinion.

think he probably did sign something based on the above, but at the end of the day - people sign stuff and probably change their mind and at this level pretty hard to hold people if they don't want to play for you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clay Cameron a good get for Redland. Another one playing against his junior club at QAFL level.

I heard there was an arrangement for him to travel and play to various clubs but finish back half of year after June 30 at Morningside, but I could be wrong.

MtGravatt need a coach as well don’t they?
Yes, Mt Gravatt, Palm Beach, Broadbeach, Aspley and Maroochydore all looking for new coaches.
Have we seen this many new coaches in a single season before given that Noosa also appointed a new coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back