QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

btw my old grievance still stands. Grange's crowd doesnt feel like a footy crowd. It feels more like a random wine bar crowd that just happens to be located next to a football match. Even today, when they forcefed their grog squad free booze, they were hard-pressed to notice there was a match on.

Today Broadbeach celebrated our skippers 200th senior game be it Josh Searl ...now this guy is the soul of this club,,
He played his 1st game for the club when he was 6 years old ,, yes correct ,, hes now 32 ,,,thats 26 years .unreal !!!
Hes a life member, hes played in 2 flags, 4 grand finals, 2 times best and fairest, 2 times QAFL captain of the year, 3 times QAFL team of the year , and 3 times state rep.
Now thats one hell of a resume ...

TIPPING LADDER

WELL DONE TO PUGS ,,THE ONLY ONE TO TIP THE CARD ..

67; THUNDERDOC
65; SMY, NWO, DEZARIO
64; UNSPOKEN BIZZ, TOUCAN SOUP , STUYD
63; BUNYIP
62; MOBBS,
61; STILL ME, BIG E , PUGS, QLD CLUELESS
60; GOALKICKER, 2010 PREMIER
59; BIG TEX,TIME TO RETIRE,NOOSA BOY, FOOTY BOY
58; BUD 63, MAGPIE BOY
57; LONGY ZILL, UP IT STUMPY
56; MUDSTICKS
30; WATERMELON

So I watched my Brfoadbeach defeat Aspley today by some 7 goals ,, Broady played a great game plan againsg the Aspley play ,, but,, did Aspley get out of 3rd gear today ,,,not so sure ,, mind games again as per last season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This loss has been coming for a few weeks. They were only just going and Broadbeach pounced good on them
They should not have lost. They drop every first quarter because they can afford it. But the rest of the match is not supposed to follow suit.

Unless you are claiming Broady had arranged their entire season around a long build feint attack, there is no reason for Aspley to drop this match considering they are a franksenteinian steel machine without answer.

They should not have lost. They drop every first quarter because they can afford it. But the rest of the match is not supposed to follow suit.

Unless you are claiming Broady had arranged their entire season around a long build feint attack, there is no reason for Aspley to drop this match considering they are a franksenteinian steel machine without answer.
Seriously you need to get off the piss, Broadbeach are a good football side and at home they’re hard to beat.

Aspley are a bit depleted for sure (probably showed up even more in the reserves) and they lost Bachelor in the first today which didn’t help. Still the benchmark for mine but I’m proud of how the boys bounced back from a disappointing performance last week.

Good crowd on hand for Searly and it was great to see him a winner. 200 senior games at QAFL/NEAFL level is a great achievement.

Anyway the battle for 6th has got interesting with the results today and it’s great for the comp having unpredictable results.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back