QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea think a fair bit of over estimation of Roos list too. Lost more than they gained despite Wagner coming in. And really only just slipped in last year to finals. Not saying 2nd bottom is a pass mark but have had a tough draw playing the best sides 2x. Been in near every game and don’t spend the farm either. I think they’ve done ok tbh. Would be good to see a few more colts thrown into the group for back half of year now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noosa
Mt Gravatt
Maroochydore
Aspley
Redland
Palm Beach

Broadbeach might have had a nice player return to training and if he takes the field will make a massive difference
Goalkicker, we nned like 10 of our regular players back,, getting one back , gun or not , is not going to make such a difference ,,, I believe Nickalus is back which is great but we lost another 3 players from last week and the side this week is the worst we have put on the field,

Goalkicker, we nned like 10 of our regular players back,, getting one back , gun or not , is not going to make such a difference ,,, I believe Nickalus is back which is great but we lost another 3 players from last week and the side this week is the worst we have put on the field,
They aren’t all season ending so if you can finish top 3 you will be a chance to win it, as you getting some good players back over next part of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back