QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Rhys Mathieson been announced anywhere yet for 2024?
I think he is way out of price bracket for QAFL Footy as only wants money and a certain amount. No one in this competition can pay what he is asking with current salary cap. Let’s be honest.

Caleb Franks big loss for Redlands.

I think he is way out of price bracket for QAFL Footy as only wants money and a certain amount. No one in this competition can pay what he is asking with current salary cap. Let’s be honest.

Caleb Franks big loss for Redlands.

Where has franks gone, agree big loss. B Aston signed at sharks also but I suspect he plays a fair bit of QAFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah great get by Grange! Will surely be a serious contender if best team on the paddock!
Obviously the salary cap is out the window as I know at least 3 clubs that spoke to Matho and he was hard set on a number just short of the entire salary cap and had no interest in anything other than the cash.

Good luck to Grange as I think it’s also great for competition. But the financially struggling clubs are even more under pressure in 2024 than they have been for years.

The points now become main factor especially for clubs with not strong junior programs.

Next few years will be very interesting to see who is competitive and survives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back