Game Day QF.2 Port Adealide vs Geelong, Thursday Sept 5 2024 @ AO 7:40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHAWKTS do you know the extent of the issue, is it minor or did he re-injure it?
No…whilst I didn’t share all I knew last time as I thought it inappropriate at that time…. On how bad or whether it was a new tweak I do not know - I expect we will find out post game.

It is an important fact as I have convinced myself that against Port it is something we can actually cover but against other teams we really really need Tommy

Scotty got us again talking up Stewart was not injured since the WC game.

The man is the goat at it.

He's deliberately loose with the truth, and hides behind the 'but I'm no medical expert' chestnut.

It's on us that we keep accepting his word.

No one wants to see injuries or players out, but I have to admit that it's quite enjoyable to see the sooking on social media around the noise of Stewart being a late out - apparently it's not fair on the betting industry, so Scott & Geelong need to be fined for misreporting of things 😂
I’m stoked with anything that has a negative effect on the betting industry!
Keep at em Scotty!

Yikes if true. We all know chawky fairly well, it's not exactly a burner account. And a track record of good mail. Surely a misunderstanding as it had a Chinese whispers element to it.

True.....when some posters drop 'whispers' you take more notice.

I was concerned because of what was said, and moreso by who said it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. You do have 3 more hours…but need more time than that to get over this…

However, in a futile attempt to tell someone they should try and have hope….

I think the boys will still believe they can win. And it throws out one of Ports potential “wins” and source of energy if McTentee once again did a good job on Stewart

From last game against them Stewart out has no real impact on the game…but Danger and Bruhn into the midfield has a huge positive impact. It will also allow Bowes more MF time which is when he has looked good.

Blitz going back is also a big positive change…

In my mind it is still about whether we can blanket JHF and Rioli. If we can do that and then play out game - I genuinely think we can win.

Of Course, that does not eliminate the fact that we have lost one third of the trinity who we have needed to ALL play well for us to win this year. So maybe I am just dreaming

Not dreaming, just positive. What's the point of sitting up there with the takeaway and shiraz, if we can't believe in miracles. The facts are we have played well without Stewart before. Mc Entee was sure to take him, and he's a level lower. So Scott will have it covered, and maybe that's going to be an even stevens proposition against mc Entee who is over rated. personally I'd like Rohan, but a bit biased. So just trust what eventuates and enjoy.

He's deliberately loose with the truth, and hides behind the 'but I'm no medical expert' chestnut.

It's on us that we keep accepting his word.
Agree…but he never really lies….it is quite masterful.

In fact I have to tell myself off sometimes as I am re-listening to something he says trying to glean the truth. As if I have the capacity to understand

No…whilst I didn’t share all I knew last time as I thought it inappropriate at that time…. On how bad or whether it was a new tweak I do not know - I expect we will find out post game.

It is an important fact as I have convinced myself that against Port it is something we can actually cover but against other teams we really really need Tommy

You would think if he travelled to Adel it was touch and go and might just need another week.

Though if he has reinjured it whilst over there stick a fork in him.

Not dreaming, just positive. What's the point of sitting up there with the takeaway and shiraz, if we can't believe in miracles. The facts are we have played well without Stewart before. Mc Entee was sure to take him, and he's a level lower. So Scott will have it covered, and maybe that's going to be an even stevens proposition against mc Entee who is over rated. personally I'd like Rohan, but a bit biased. So just trust what eventuates and enjoy.
We have a little bit of a Shiraz theme coming through from Cats posters…. Would be worried we might come accross a little snobby until someone mentioned how good the Aldi $3.50 Shiraz was…!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back