Game Day QF.2 Port Adealide vs Geelong, Thursday Sept 5 2024 @ AO 7:40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even if true why is some alleged Geelong supporter spreading this on the interwebz. If Geelong want the news out we'll hear about it when they're ready.

Dumbarse.

Port board now running with the idea that Stewart out is psychological warfare and Cats don't want to risk him against McEntee.

McEnwho? Who TF cares about some campaigner that probably won't have a contract in 2 years.

I don't know who's dumber...the troll for making a troll post and people running with it unsubstantiated or the fact the Ferals from Port think some spud will make any difference in a Final.

All the pressure is on Kenneth and his boys, they don't pull this off it's going to be an apocalypse on TV and all across SA radio. Perfect opportunity for Cats to play with House Money here.

So let me get this straight….
1: Tom Stewart gets on the team bus to Tullamarine.
2: Between then and boarding the plane to Adelaide, he makes a medical decision that he’s no longer right to play.
3: On the way out of the airport to go home (in an Uber???), he tells a random BF poster he won’t play.
4: None of the attendant media notice Stewart’s departure.
5: The club make no confirmation.

Sounds like BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to fuel the flames or anything, but the official FB and Insta page had Brad Close opening a pack of footy cards yesterday at Melb airport.

He got Tom Stewart in it and said "unfortunately I can't get him to sign it yet as he's already in Adelaide".

So he didn't catch the team bus or fly over with the rest of the team.

Gotta say, I'm not as confident as others that the rumour is bullshit. Posted earlier today that I have a bad feeling either Stewart or Humphries will be a late out.

"Gave him every chance, but failed a last minute fitness check"
"These things aren't an exact science"
"I'm not a doctor, but we have some of the best medical practitioners in the country. Trust their advice"
"Every indication during the week was that he was right to play"
"He could probably play tonight, but always prefer to err on the side of caution"
"If it was a do-or-die final he'd probably be playing"
"Certain starter for our next match, be that in one week or two"
Etc.

Not to fuel the flames or anything, but the official FB and Insta page had Brad Close opening a pack of footy cards yesterday at Melb airport.

He got Tom Stewart in it and said "unfortunately I can't get him to sign it yet as he's already in Adelaide".

So he didn't catch the team bus or fly over with the rest of the team.

It was mentioned on SEN breakfast that Geelong give players the option to fly one or two days before the game. They trust them to go at their own schedule. So that would explain that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port board now running with the idea that Stewart out is psychological warfare and Cats don't want to risk him against McEntee.

McEnwho? Who TF cares about some campaigner that probably won't have a contract in 2 years.

I don't know who's dumber...the troll for making a troll post and people running with it unsubstantiated or the fact the Ferals from Port think some spud will make any difference in a Final.

All the pressure is on Kenneth and his boys, they don't pull this off it's going to be an apocalypse on TV and all across SA radio. Perfect opportunity for Cats to play with House Money here.
Even for this place, that's an unbelievably long bow to draw for them.

I don't care if prime Cameron Ling or Ryan Crowley are marking Tom Stewart....I still want him playing rather than not, and the coaches would too.

Hahahahahaha amazing, yeah the vice-captain of our club and 5 x AA is a late out in a qualifying final because he can’t handle the prospect of being tagged by Jed Mcnetee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back