Game Day QF2 - Port Adelaide vs Geelong - Friday 7:50 @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as we have been tonight, and a lot of players a putrid tonight it kills me to say it but our great champion Danger is simply not a big game finals player. Such a pity for the player he is.

I do think these finals capitulations are on Scott and that he has to take the blame for our inability to deliver when it matters, but the thing is, how does one quantify the coach's role in the mental aspect of our failures? He's not the one who misses these shots on goals every year when it comes to finals. Why are they all so mentally weak to the point that this happens again and again. The missed shots have nothing to do with game plan so it can't be that. What is it? Why does this keep happening?

Disgusting effort tonight. Never fired a shot. Wilting under the constant pressure. Same old crap different year. Playing like scared peahearts. Noone is creating any open space or running hard. Scotty needs to put a rocket under them this week. Can't even get up for Hawks 300th. Phukin hopeless.
Game plan doesn't encourage playing to win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron Guthrie - 13 possessions to 3/4 time, with 27m gained.

Freaking woeful.

Henderson’s having a very bad night, but he’s had a good year overall. He’s not the only one who’s having a bad night too.

I don’t think I have seen Dangerfield with so many goal assists…for the opposition. Is that a recorded stat?

Port’s pressure is fantastic and causing most of the skill errors tonight. They’re really teaching the cats the standard required for finals.

I was reading the preview thread today and the first few pages in this thread and thought there was way too much confidence.

This has been so demoralising. Against a winning Sydney or GWS team I think we are in real strife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back