Game Day QF2 - Port Adelaide vs Geelong - Friday 7:50 @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say it's that we don't believe in ruckman as we have drafted and traded in plenty since Ottens retirement, and been looking for the right ruck
You mean the vfl nobodies or the local legends or the start up franchise cast-offs?

When Hawkins missed that first shot, I knew tonight was going to be sh*t.
Yeah, it's all Hawkins' fault. Let's attribute it all to individual players again.

How's that bloke everyone here used to call shit and soft and blame for not being able to perform in pressure games - Steven Motlop - gone today? Tore as a new arseh*le it looks like. Was the same story with Varcoe.

Loves to scapegoat the players, this place, especially the best of them.

Who gives a f*** how good of a year some of these guys have had - now is what counts and apart from Henry, and maybe Selwood, nobody has stood up.

Harsh on Duncan.

Again, we made a Grand freaking Final with this game plan. Do you not see how that very fact is the complete negation of your argument?

This is absurd.
We lost two out of our four finals. You have to beat the best opposition to win a flag. If you can't go one on one and just win the ball in tight you cannot win. Control for long periods of time is not a realistic goal.

Not sure how anyone can say Close has been outstanding. Had alir as his direct opponent in Q1 who went on a rampage.
You expect Close to be able to stop Alir in the air? Did Close run over your dog or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We lost two out of our four finals. You have to beat the best opposition to win a flag. If you can't go one on one and just win the ball in tight you cannot win. Control for long periods of time is not a realistic goal.

I'm going to say this again. We made a Grand Final with this game plan. There's no getting around that simple fact. This is a complete joke of an argument ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back