Game Day QF2 - Port Adelaide vs Geelong - Friday 7:50 @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should of been the end of the Scott ers after the melbourne final 3 years ago.

now surely this is it.

the Sideways kicking has cost us this game.
Making finals constantly is too financially lucrative for the club - I think their hands are tied. If we keep making top 4, he's not going anywhere.

Let's not be all doom and gloom yet - last year we lost the qualifier and made the GF.

Same story every year unfortunately.
And we are getting injuries at the wrong time of year.
Stewart has left a big hole.
But that is compounded by our midfield being invisible.

Last year proved its not over losing first week but got to say this is disheartening.

If this isn’t Hendos worst game I don’t know what is.
They’re just picking us apart, Guthrie non existent, Menegola needs to get involved.
Dangerfield does not cope well with big game nerves.

Still capable from here but bloody hell it’s gonna be tough

The final where Hawkins got suspended and we played Hendo forward was probably worse. But he’s been WOG by far.

Difference in the game has been Stewart out. Pretty simple
If that's the case then we're not good enough anyway. It's the mids that are losing the game for us, not the defence. The number of times Port have scored from rebounds is ridiculous. A lot of that is the midfielders not running back hard enough after hoofing and losing the ball to their defence.

It should of been the end of the Scott era after the melbourne final 3 years ago.

now surely this is it.

The club doesn't care about winning finals. As long as they are there abouts in home and away and keep the money rolling in, that's enough.

No way. Kolodjashnij is the worst footballer in the league. Gets games.

Blicavs is a liability under pressure. In defence.

Z.Guthrie the same. Gets games

I could go on.
Way too much say from the outside looking in.

We have been leaking like a sieve for 3 years once the ball gets in there. The most I hear about it from people at Geelong is that it's always the fault of the midfield. At some point we have to actually defend in our own 50 when it's one on one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should of been the end of the Scott era after the melbourne final 3 years ago.

now surely this is it.

We got beaten in the midfield that quarter.

But that one where Kolo had two guys by themselves straight ahead in space in the centre square but hesitated, hesitated and bombed it wide and long to Aliir just shows how bad habits are ingrained.

It's been the same every year. The coach can't get the players mentally right for finals. It's been time for a change for years, being in the top 4 for finals every year is great only if you can deliver on that!

NEW VOICE NEEDED

I had genuine belief for this game. That was putrid. At least last year we could say we probably ought to have won and had confidence going into next week. This second half isn’t gonna be pretty I think

Well that was a shocking time to put worst 1st half in ages, doubt Scott can do much when we are winning clearences and even on inside 50's

Reckon Cam Guthrie is at risk of putting in.. any... effort tonight?
At all.
Been trying to figure out what the hell has happened to Guthrie. Can’t believe how much his form has dropped off. The amount of times I’ve seen him plodding behind his opponent tonight, looks disinterested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back