QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Carrara absolutely embarrassed

Windle you obviously weren't there were you? was a good game, clearly the best 2 teams in the comp, VP kicked a couple of late ones but I know the VP boys know its not a one horse race, only 5 goals is far from embarrassed, they won't have ex Kanga Leigh Harding next time, Scott Roirdan is all over templar... both teams had some good players out... should be another cracking game last round of the year.

Cracker jack4 you got to be kidding ipswich are decent? They have only won 3 games, my Roosters will smash them in a few weeks. Story is their coach is about to be booted cause he hasnt delivered the goods and they had high expectations this season and so far been a flop. Carrara top 2 thats a joke as well. All i can say viccy are guns and the Roosters will be the big improvers in the second half of the season
Well Lucky Duck it looks like i get to keep my job at this stage LOL and we look forward to playing your Roosters in 2 weeks should be a good hard game

Well Lucky Duck it looks like i get to keep my job at this stage LOL and we look forward to playing your Roosters in 2 weeks should be a good hard game

Kym, lucky is not apart of the roosters and we don't want to feed into him. He won't tell anyone who he is and our playing group are disappointed with his comments as they are not in line with the direction we are looking to take the club.

Great win from your boys yesterday and look forward to our hit out in a couple weeks.

Windle you obviously weren't there were you? was a good game, clearly the best 2 teams in the comp, VP kicked a couple of late ones but I know the VP boys know its not a one horse race, only 5 goals is far from embarrassed, they won't have ex Kanga Leigh Harding next time, Scott Roirdan is all over templar... both teams had some good players out... should be another cracking game last round of the year.
Templar had gum on his boot

Lucky ducky your week has arrived lol
You know it, we will beat the over rated Eagles who have snagged a couple of fluky wins the last few weeks. I wouldnt take too much out of there last month of footy more like the other teams were undermanned and my mate Merrit best on ground. I still stick to my story there coach will be sacked its just a matter of there new coach putting pen to paper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carrara will move to second place after beating the Tigers on their home deck today, KP and Zinger will dominate
Yes Carrara have improved heaps by the looks of it.
What is the go with the Tigers do they have a lot of injuries at the moment? Or just bad form anyone know?

I think its a big call Fatboy to say that Carrara has cemented itself as a top 3 side in Round 9 and that the top 3 are far ahead of everyone else. First off theyre one game ahead of the chasing pack and as you have said, they have to play the top 2 sides three times. On previous results, they could be 5 and 4 come Round 11. Secondly, flicking through the results, whilst they had a good win against Pine Rivers, I wouldnt say Carrara has dominated every team below it. They certainly didnt put in a four quarter effort against Ipswich...

Windle, windle, windle...... Looks like Carrara are better than you thought? Convincingly beating Redcliffe away with a host of starters out, looks like Westerberg was missing? Has kicked nearly 40 goals this year

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back