QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Forbesy hasn't played at Noosa for a few years I think. Originally a Pomona boy. Its a shame that this sort of stuff is going on if indeed true. Knowing AFLQ as I do I'm pretty sure they wont tolerate it and it certainly wont be a case of "sending them back" to Wide Bay comp - that doesn't solve the problem. Good management does.
Agreed... one thing is for sure, the word spreads quick when it comes to dog acts....heard number 8 for Gympie spotted on film head butting an 18yo off the ball. Number 11 dropping his knees into the back of a player in goalsquare. Both cowards were seen on video as hunters and both shit themselves when they reluctantly had to be first to the footy. Apparently their captain also enjoyed hitting late off the ball. The days of cowards acting tough died years ago in footy. Playing the game tough with character is what a real footballer does.

Agreed... one thing is for sure, the word spreads quick when it comes to dog acts....heard number 8 for Gympie spotted on film head butting an 18yo off the ball. Number 11 dropping his knees into the back of a player in goalsquare. Both cowards were seen on video as hunters and both s**t themselves when they reluctantly had to be first to the footy. Apparently their captain also enjoyed hitting late off the ball. The days of cowards acting tough died years ago in footy. Playing the game tough with character is what a real footballer does.

Yeah number 8 did the same thing when we played them. We had a life member from Gympie come over to our group and apologise about number 8’s actions, on behalf of the club, because they were so dirty. Apparently does it every week. Bit of a shame because they seem like a good club doing their best apart from a couple of guys just wanting to deliever late, high hits.

I played a lot of juniors with Gympie, number 8 defiantly has some issues; suffers from ADHD and a few other things. I think it’s great Gympie have persisted with him, would be a hard task for any club. They call him Timmy turbo, he has been around the club for years. Gympie might have to put some work in to him if he is getting out of hand, possibly look at giving him a rest.

After seeing that game. How do you feel hinterland will go against MB?
It seeems it’s between them and moorooka now for 5th.
MB should win, Hinterland struggles on the big grounds. Should be close for 2 or 3 qtrs but MB will come on strong in the latter stages.

Pretty sure most of the Noosa guys have moved on haven’t they?
Already back at Noosa. They were not impressed one of them was getting good coin,had kicked 51 goals in 8 games but prefers to play reserve grade back at Noosa.Should never have sacked Tubman Carroll a good footy person!

Already back at Noosa. They were not impressed one of them was getting good coin,had kicked 51 goals in 8 games but prefers to play reserve grade back at Noosa.Should never have sacked Tubman Carroll a good footy person!
**** up Tinners 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Gympie need to do is play there key foward Aaron Davis he has 6 seasons in the wafal for the falcons took them to 4 flags in that time . And for some reasons he can not get a run it must be a injury or something he is without doubt the best player in the comp.

P-W easily is based on pure ability. And magin would be the 2nd best. Does that mean they will rip it up every week, of course not. But based purely on ability He is.

With you here one was heavily recruited by Gold Coast alongside his brother and the other was on Brisbane’s rookie list you’d have to give them the nod. Both are heavyweights of this comp but means nothing without a good team around them.

With you here one was heavily recruited by Gold Coast alongside his brother and the other was on Brisbane’s rookie list you’d have to give them the nod. Both are heavyweights of this comp but means nothing without a good team around them

You sure you aren’t mixing Lanze up with Rhys? Rhys drafted by Essendon and played a couple of games, alik went to Suns and played seniors as well. Incr3dibly their dad billy is the only player in the AFL hall of fame who has had not played or officiated or administered in the AFL. Unbelievable family coming out of Pomona.

He stepped up and bagged 7 with nickalls missing and plays consistently well.
With all due respect, seems like most of your posts are from an MB perspective. Have you seen many others play? Just curious.

Nickalls has kicked 60 odd in 8 or 9 games. By your own admission does that mean Nickalls is the best player if another blokes has had to ‘step up’?

Can’t reply properly to you Smy,

Definitely Lanze. When Alik was being recruited by the Suns they also wanted Lanze but he chose to finish his apprenticeship that’s the story I heard from his Dad. Don’t think Lanze cared for the chance at professional footy either. Great footballing family, Bill was an absolute jet back in the day. Had some very sharp elbows though.

With all due respect, seems like most of your posts are from an MB perspective. Have you seen many others play? Just curious.

Nickalls has kicked 60 odd in 8 or 9 games. By your own admission does that mean Nickalls is the best player if another blokes has had to ‘step up’?

He has been injured, but I just think Moreton bay are a good team in general and everyone plays well.

Can’t reply properly to you Smy,

Definitely Lanze. When Alik was being recruited by the Suns they also wanted Lanze but he chose to finish his apprenticeship that’s the story I heard from his Dad. Don’t think Lanze cared for the chance at professional footy either. Great footballing family, Bill was an absolute jet back in the day. Had some very sharp elbows though.

Yeah right didn’t know that. He can certainly play. And u r 100% about billy😂

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back