QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

There has been a few undefeated teams that have lost in the big dance over the years at all levels, wouldn't advise practicing the pose face just yet. Top 4 much closer than last year
Eg i think it was about 4 years ago Robina pumped every one by at least 80 points in the home and way rounds, had the leading goal kicker (about 120) the league b&f who poled almost 3 votes every game and superstars on every line but then lost the GF by 100. I think to many people are counting their chickens befor they hatch on this site. Who ever turns up on the day switched on will win.

Carrara by 12 points in the big dance over viccy point !!!!!
If thats the case KP they wont want to rely on you to win it for them. KP great player if allowed to hang out the back all day seagulling but havnt seen him win a hard ball yet. One of Ipswichs 17 year olds carved him up saturday hence the yellow card and the frustration. Best of the luck for the rest of the season KP and look forward to see who you line up for next year

If thats the case KP they wont want to rely on you to win it for them. KP great player if allowed to hang out the back all day seagulling but havnt seen him win a hard ball yet. One of Ipswichs 17 year olds carved him up saturday hence the yellow card and the frustration. Best of the luck for the rest of the season KP and look forward to see who you line up for next year

Built like a seagull aswell :)
Will take everything on board and work on my hard ball gets at training.
Good luck too you and the eagels for remainder of the season.
#universityredlions2018

For an opposition coach to be throwing barbs like that on social media is pretty ordinary. KP has been a very solid pick up for the saints and has won a lot of hard ball gets to be sitting in the top 5 league goal kicking. While the saints lost and deserved to lose, internally we know what caliber we have and knew it was going to be a struggle out there... I am sure after you guys got beat by viccy point 85 to 24 you had confidence you would get better with some outs.

Huge 4 weeks to go for the top 4!

For an opposition coach to be throwing barbs like that on social media is pretty ordinary. KP has been a very solid pick up for the saints and has won a lot of hard ball gets to be sitting in the top 5 league goal kicking. While the saints lost and deserved to lose, internally we know what caliber we have and knew it was going to be a struggle out there... I am sure after you guys got beat by viccy point 85 to 24 you had confidence you would get better with some outs.

Not throwing barbs at all mate just saying the way we see him play and we totally respect KP thats why we had a specific guy to mark him. And i dont sit on here and attack opposition players mate thats not my go, thats why i wished KP the best for the rest of the year

Not throwing barbs at all mate just saying the way we see him play and we totally respect KP thats why we had a specific guy to mark him. And i dont sit on here and attack opposition players mate thats not my go, thats why i wished KP the best for the rest of the year

You pretty much called him soft. Hope he kicks 6 next time you play

Yeah we certainly learnt alot about ourselves as a team that day, Viccy certainly the better team on the day, we certainly have no excuses they totally out played us, Rod Brown is doing an awesome job over there

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Built like a seagull aswell :)
Will take everything on board and work on my hard ball gets at training.
Good luck too you and the eagels for remainder of the season.
#universityredlions2018
KP is QFA royalty and one of the best blokes kicking around our league. If Cararra cannot fit him in their salary cap for 2018 happy to exchange our first round pick plus myself to the Carrara Ressies.. whatever needs to be done to get him over the line #ClubFirst

Last edited:
I'm sure redcliffe will be better for the run against an neafl side
I could be wrong but ive just checked the VP list i cant see any players there listed with the Redland Bombers, they do have 16 players that have played at least 10 games so i would say some good combinations mixed with very little injuries and playing good consistent footy.
I know we beat Redcliffe by about 130 and we definitely dont have any NEAFL players,we might just have got them on a bad day.

I'm sure redcliffe will be better for the run against an neafl side

I'll tip yas since thats what ya wanna hear......no one else will.
I'll tip yas since thats what ya wanna hear......no one else will.
We dont care who tips us or who dosnt,we just go about our business week by week and working on what we need to improve on. I was just trying to ask a genuine question as we have played wynnum twice and they can play quality football at times and we believe they have probably underperformed at times throughout out the season and this week they could beat Redcliffe if they can put four consistent quarters together.

We dont care who tips us or who dosnt,we just go about our business week by week and working on what we need to improve on. I was just trying to ask a genuine question as we have played wynnum twice and they can play quality football at times and we believe they have probably underperformed at times throughout out the season and this week they could beat Redcliffe if they can put four consistent quarters together.

Can you throw a few more cliches in next time. Cheers

Nambour 2012,

Undefeated all season going for back to back premierships. Straight set exit from finals. Logan finished 5th by percentage and lost the big dance by 4 points. August/September is a weird time of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back