QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

there’s a crunch on across the system atm.

Expect a review and changes. Clubs deserve the right to fight their way out of trouble but in the case of Gympie it isn’t changing and there are other impacting factors as well.

My tip is the biggest shuffling we have seen in years will happen this off season
I'd be very surprised if AFLQ do anything that drastic. That would require vision and a lot of work and having all your stakeholders on side. lol

One of life’s surreal moments. Tomorrow I represent the Wynnum Vikings AFL club, a club that I have played over 150 senior games for, a club I have represented in two grand finals (lost both unfortunately) as we travel to play the Windsor Zillmere Eagles. The club where I played my very first AFL game, the club where I learnt to play AFL and a club that I also represented in two grand finals (lost both of them as well….maybe it’s me?).
As I run out onto O’Callaghan Park, 35 years later, onto a field where I can still remember hearing my mothers voice yelling at me through the open windows of the clubhouse where she used to sit to watch me. Two clubs that are very much a part of my heart and my love of footy. Two clubs that have gone through tough times but dream of better days. Two clubs that are such a big part of my life and that I am very grateful to.
As I said just one of those very surreal moments in life but you have to love footy! Looking forward to tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back