QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

I was having a hit at the courts at Tennyson today and thought Iā€™d drop down to Chelmer for a look at the Kenmore v Sandgate game.
Really competitive game with a grandstand finish. Kenmore might do some damage in finals the way they are playing.
Big number 12 for Sandgate impressed me. He looks like a bloke from the WG gorillas but probably not quite as good.

I was having a hit at the courts at Tennyson today and thought Iā€™d drop down to Chelmer for a look at the Kenmore v Sandgate game.
Really competitive game with a grandstand finish. Kenmore might do some damage in finals the way they are playing.
Big number 12 for Sandgate impressed me. He looks like a bloke from the WG gorillas but probably not quite as good.
They've had a tough 3 weeks playing the top 3 sides, conceding 10, 11 & 11 extra scoring shots but it's a pretty solid finals rehearsal if they were able to make it

Yeah westerberg, assuming he is the brother of Zach Westerberg @ Grange

Howā€™d the hit up go? Unbelievable you were so close to the game and got to drop in.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

as we are nearing seasons end i thought id see who everyone is tipping to take out the league BNF??
Should be Lachy ā€˜Spudā€™ McKean from the Bombersā€¦.. think he has been unlucky not to win one the past few seasons given his form when I have managed to watch Alex. A headache for opposition coachesā€¦ regularly getting a tag. Reminds me of a prime brock Mclean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tommy Overington played enough games in Sandgate Seniors? Would be huge if he won another medal. Think Mitch Vasternick will poll well for Pirates had a good season.

Agreed there are some players missed some games...Majority of top 4 teams have players pinching votes off each other.

Peck from Jindalee a chance. Will poll a lot of minor votes.

Ok brain's trust help me out here. Today at Park ridge an umpire gave a free kick for as he said crowd abuse.
This was not from the coaches box but a group of ladies on picnic blankets on the side line.
I was near them and they yelled out ball umpire.
No swearing or personal comments.
Is this a thing or is this umpire complety out of touch.
I've never heard of such a rule.

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok brain's trust help me out here. Today at Park ridge an umpire gave a free kick for as he said crowd abuse.
This was not from the coaches box but a group of ladies on picnic blankets on the side line.

Sounds completely ridiculous but thatā€™s what you get when these guys in green always have to be seen.

Laws of the game 18.8 says players and officials (coaches, runners and the like). Nothing about spectators

In theory umpires should be able to have spectators behaving poorly to be dealt with by the ground marshall, assuming there is one.

But short of calling a game off for crowd trouble there shouldn't be any on field penalty for crowd behaviour

Nothing unusual Buck with Pirates getting caned by umpires at homešŸ˜‚

Obviously no feel for game.

Laws of the game 18.8 says players and officials (coaches, runners and the like). Nothing about spectators

In theory umpires should be able to have spectators behaving poorly to be dealt with by the ground marshall, assuming there is one.

But short of calling a game off for crowd trouble there shouldn't be any on field penalty for crowd behaviour
There was no poor behaviour or abuse. It was what you hear every game every weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back