QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard the big Carrara forward Westernberg is training at the Western Magpies and will be suiting up for them.

So unless they didn't offer him anything, I doubt they have as much cash as people are suggesting

[QUOTElsy17, post: 53964024, member: 162173"]At least they'd be forking out $25k for some someone who is taking the field...[/QUOTE]
Sorry didnt know you have to be playing to comment on the site..
May not of worded it properly for you.
if I was playing I would go for that sort of money...

[QUOTElsy17, post: 53964024, member: 162173"]At least they'd be forking out $25k for some someone who is taking the field...
Sorry didnt know you have to be playing to comment on the site..
May not of worded it properly for you.
if I was playing I would go for that sort of money...[/QUOTE]

as in, your coach doesn't take the field...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard the big Carrara forward Westernberg is training at the Western Magpies and will be suiting up for them.

So unless they didn't offer him anything, I doubt they have as much cash as people are suggesting

Only partially correct. We reached out to Josh because he was relocating to Brisbane. He trained with us for a while, but has opted to continue playing QFA Footy. I wished him well, and pointed him in the direction of a few clubs I think would be a good fit for him at that level.

Couldn't speak more highly of him though. Its nice when you just get an up front and honest phone call from a bloke to let you know he won't be playing with your club for the coming season. We speak to plenty of players, some even make a commitment. We also lose a few players too. It's amazing when they just stop taking calls or returning messages, and you find they are playing somewhere else. Or in some cases, a clearance request comes through and its the first you know about it!

Common courtesy not so common these days I guess. (old man voice 'young people these days')

good luck to big Josh wherever he lands, will be an asset to any QFA side.

Glass houses pirate...
Never lt the truth get in the way of a good story lol
Why is a Div 2 thread so fixated on what a Div 3 club is doing surprises me
But for the record if Carrara had that type of money it would be spent on the end of season trip
Players come players go each year and it's interesting to note it's not the new ones that are heading to cararra it's the ex players and officials who have returned to club that are generating a bit of a buzz around the place

But for the record if Carrara had that type of money it would be spent on the end of season trip
Players come players go each year and it's interesting to note it's not the new ones that are heading to cararra it's the ex players and officials who have returned to club that are generating a bit of a buzz around the place

Maybe they are the ones with the money

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

fatboy.15t: 53966548 said:
Div 2 rumours/whispers moreton may of lost a few to the gorillas. ..dickfos boys on the move???..

I doubt the saints have any money, chinese whispers. Credit to the new coach nicko in getting some talent back at the swamp. The last coach i believe brought in a lot of talent, with some of key guys heading to cooly with him, big josh was one he got their and i am told he could still land at cooly with robbo. Carrara went from 2 wins in 2016 to 12 in 2017. Eager to see how 2018 will shape up.

It's amazing when they just stop taking calls or returning messages, and you find they are playing somewhere else. Or in some cases, a clearance request comes through and its the first you know about it!

If I didn't know any better I'd think you're having another sook tommo?

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back