QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers SMY I thought he played elsewhere last year. Still a handy player in our Div

Yeah battled in a really ordinary side but played in rep side. Be very good in div 2 I would imagine. In fact reckon bond might be the sleeper here. Think they would have retained most of last years list.

Want to elaborate on who these players might be Bunyip62?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I won't name names pienation but there are 3 that played all seniors last year, 4 that played a combination of both grades and 2 that played ressies all year.

That's 9 players and there are still five or so unconfirmed, three with a fair bit of senior game time last year and the rest ressies. These guys, I believe, haven't committed one way or the other yet. There are possibly four or five Colts as well, as there are no Colts at Pumas this year.

So nowhere near 11 "senior " players but a very capable bunch that will add some depth to the Buffs line ups

Aww come on Bunyip62 all friends here,
Yeah the buffs will be competitive in div 2 this year, surely majority of them will play seniors at buffs this year

9 is close to 11 an If the 4-5 confirm they’ll be at buffs that takes the number up to 13-14 players so use will pass 11 senior players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I won't name names pienation but there are 3 that played all seniors last year, 4 that played a combination of both grades and 2 that played ressies all year.

That's 9 players and there are still five or so unconfirmed, three with a fair bit of senior game time last year and the rest ressies. These guys, I believe, haven't committed one way or the other yet. There are possibly four or five Colts as well, as there are no Colts at Pumas this year.

So nowhere near 11 "senior " players but a very capable bunch that will add some depth to the Buffs line ups
Great additions to a very promising and young list. Buffs have a big group of very talented kids ready to blossom IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's everyone doing in regards Practice Matches? Playing in Preseason Competition or planning their own?

Be interested to know?
Blocker i believe carrara , park ridge and Noosa are the only teams not in the pre season cup .Not sure why u would not be in it .Good concept games organised for you and know its done .

Blocker i believe carrara , park ridge and Noosa are the only teams not in the pre season cup .Not sure why u would not be in it .Good concept games organised for you and know its done .

Fair call Commish but we had ours planned out a fair while ago as we have a few boys getting married, club functions etc so we worked a schedule to suit what we wanted.

But each to their own. Have no problems with concept as have played in it every other year.

Fair call Commish but we had ours planned out a fair while ago as we have a few boys getting married, club functions etc so we worked a schedule to suit what we wanted.

But each to their own. Have no problems with concept as have played in it every other year.
Yeah nothing at all wrong with the concept and how organised it is but Noosa too had their practice matches arranged a while ago and prefer to play them at home if possible due to extensive travelling schedule of season.Only Burleigh does more travelling than us

Commish, you happy with your pool in preseason competition mate? Not sure of logic of Div 4 team that didn't win a game in that Division (no disrespect) playing a Div 2 team?

Not sure what Beenleigh will get out of that?

Commish, you happy with your pool in preseason competition mate? Not sure of logic of Div 4 team that didn't win a game in that Division (no disrespect) playing a Div 2 team?

Not sure what Beenleigh will get out of that?
We can only go with what is put in front of us .If we win the opposition will be much harder in round 2 .

Little rumour of Liam Rutledge following bomber to the pirates on $350 a week? Wonder if there's any traction behind that.
Do the Sandgate QAFL side have any players? What in the hell is going on at that club.. I thought Fabian was going to park ridge too, what about Tom O?

I think the exodus is a bit of a myth, apart from a few to Grange - including ex Aspley guys that Sandgate would have expected back (given they are Sandgate jnrs) - they have had good numbers on the track down at Zillmere from what I hear.

I thinkn they will be improvers, not the other way around as people suggest

Any word on how Bond are shaping up after dropping back this season? The comp looks to vastly different from last year with mass player movements at various clubs, Beenleigh and Pirates appear to have several good pick ups, Morten and Kenmore seem to have lost a few. Could be a big shuffle in ladder positions in 2018

We are sleepers at Kenmore, we lost some older heads -but we've got some very good sneaky pickups just quietly. Plenty to come out in time, but I'd suggest we've definitely had a 'nett gain' despite losing Corrie, Reed and Judson who are all very good players, but wrong side of 30.

We are sleepers at Kenmore, we lost some older heads -but we've got some very good sneaky pickups just quietly. Plenty to come out in time, but I'd suggest we've definitely had a 'nett gain' despite losing Corrie, Reed and Judson who are all very good players, but wrong side of 30.

Corrie hanging the boots up? Did seem to be struggling with injury towards the end of season.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back