Pine Rivers 6

Bribie 10
UQ 80
Sandgate 20

Brisbane 20
Springfield 20
Labrador 10
My Gravatt 25
Hearing Moorooka might be having upto 16 fill in players from adjacent clubs such as Yeronga.... might spring an upset

Should be some interesting games this year.

Maroochydore by 18
Pine Rivers 12
Aspley 18

Caloundra 20
UQ 50
Ferny 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of cautious tips going on here

I will be bold and predict Jets v Roos will be the only game in any division with a less than 3 goal margin.
There is always so many changes to players year on year at these levels. What are the rest of your tips?

With caloundra having 45 guys on their list registered for Fri nights, the Jets with a similar number and no doubt the Roos are comfortable for numbers as well it is a big deal on the SC Fri night footy right now!!

With caloundra having 45 guys on their list registered for Fri nights, the Jets with a similar number and no doubt the Roos are comfortable for numbers as well it is a big deal on the SC Fri night footy right now!!
So SMY correct me if I am missing something here but if Caloundra has 40+ and North Shore have 40+ that 80+ more senior registrations than 3 years ago on the Sunny Coast

A lot of cautious tips going on here

I will be bold and predict Jets v Roos will be the only game in any division with a less than 3 goal margin.
Big win by Jets and I'm sure a local rivalry of sorts will be locked in now... Once Caloundra move up a division it will be really good to see this lower level of footy having their own rivalries here on the coast. Noosa may look to get a 3rds side up and about in due course as well if they know the travel is maximum to nth Brisb

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back