QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think there could be a bigger dickhead than Shane Watson the cricketer, then Watto46 the footballer came along.

Someone has to attempt at keeping this forum alive, it's a flipping morgue in here! You div4 muppets wouldn't know discussion and banter if it bit you.

Big ask tonight for the Devils to get over Mayne, Watto your thoughts please

Went with them for 3 quarters last time we met so not a foregone conclusion as it may seem. Although it appears we have had 10 changes this week so I could be wrong.

Wont be there but follow it live on the app

Went with them for 3 quarters last time we met so not a foregone conclusion as it may seem. Although it appears we have had 10 changes this week so I could be wrong.

Wont be there but follow it live on the app

Not playing? Issue with the time of the game? Location?

Not much chat about the top of the table clash in Div 4 tonight. Clash of the titans!

Would think Zillmere at home too strong, but the Woodsmen travel well. If they kicked straight earlier in the year, they probably win that one.

Had a peak at sportingpulse, both teams have a few outs who are high class players - bit of foxing perhaps?!?

Edit: hope there are zimmer frames on hand for both teams!

Not much chat about the top of the table clash in Div 4 tonight. Clash of the titans!

Would think Zillmere at home too strong, but the Woodsmen travel well. If they kicked straight earlier in the year, they probably win that one.

Had a peak at sportingpulse, both teams have a few outs who are high class players - bit of foxing perhaps?!?

Edit: hope there are zimmer frames on hand for both teams!

Everyone is more excited for the Cats starting a 3 match winning streak.

Zillmere don't look that old, well not compared to last season. No Dickfos, Smith, Long lowers the average a bit. Woodsmen have a few veterans but good side on paper.

Jindalee v Ferny should be a close game. Other than these two games there won't be to many close ones. The split Comps have really evened things up...

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back