Qualifying final Collingwood v West Coast Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Ant85

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thought I'd open a thread for all ticketing inquiries.

It seems it'll be a Saturday day game.

A Carlton friend (member) of mine said she received a pamphlet from the Blues outlining pricing and information for the finals.

A St.Kilda friend also received a similar pamphlet.

I haven't received anything from our club, so if anyone has any information, it'd be helpful to share and help others out.

Do they go on sale for ALL members on Monday and general public Wednesday?

http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=120851

20110903013338pm.jpg

http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=120851

I'm an AFL silver member.......
The tickets go on sale Tuesday at 9 am.....
Can I get them online?
I am pretty sure I can,but just want to be sure.
Any help will be much appreciated guys.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/newsfeatures/news/newsarticle/tabid/5586/newsid/122544/default.aspx

Match details:
First Qualifying Final
Collingwood v West Coast Eagles
2.20pm EST Saturday September 10, 2011
Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)

Collingwood FC member tickets:
Club member tickets will be available to purchase between 9am - 9pm (local time) Monday September 5, 2011 via Ticketek:

• Phone bookings 132 849
• Online ticketek.com.auhttp://ticketek.com.au/
• Ticketek agencies (visit ticketek.com.au to locate your nearest agency)

Members must ensure they have their 2011 membership barcode (12-digit number located on reverse of membership card at the time of purchase.

Please note: Club members who require family tickets, a wheelchair position, accessible seats or hold a companion card will need to purchase from a Ticketek agency or via telephone on 1300 665 915.

Member ticket limits:
Members can purchase up to two (2) tickets per membership (1 for themselves plus 1 additional ticket)

General public tickets:
General Public tickets will be released for sale at midday (local time) Tuesday September 6, 2011 via Ticketek:

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/newsfeatures/news/newsarticle/tabid/5586/newsid/122544/default.aspx

I'm an AFL silver member.......
The tickets go on sale Tuesday at 9 am.....
Can I get them online?
I am pretty sure I can,but just want to be sure.
Any help will be much appreciated guys.

Yes you can get them online.
That is the best method.
If you have been reserving seats during h/a season you should be familiar with the process. It is no different in the finals.
Just make sure you log on immediately after 9am if you want a good seat.
Most people leave it too late and then whinge they did not get a ticket.

^
Thanks man.....
Yeah, I have been reserving seats online all season.
As you said, it's easily the best method.

Thanks for the heads up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see a membership allows us to buy 2 tickets for this match, nice little bonus there!
Very much a great thing the AFL have done here, you don't see it too often for finals.

My son (a junior) and I are both Legends members and also AFL silver members. Does anyone have any experience with the AFL reserve for a final such as this as to what seating you're likely to get if you book online at 9AM Tuesday when they go on-sale? Are level N and P likely to be available? I'm not sure whether to pickup tickets on Monday 9AM when they go on-sale for Collingwood members or wait until Tuesday morning when AFL members go on-sale as it's quite a saving on the cots.

AFL Members on Tuesday 9am. Mine is being bought for me this year thank god.

I've been buying them for our group the last coule of years, glad someone else is waking up early just for that instead of me.

Can't wait, except the weather for Saturday is going to SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Ticketek and the AFL's plan is utterly ridiculous. I don't pay the extra 1200 dollars for 3 legends memberships to get row GG because every member and his mate has equal access. It is an absolute disgrace that a non-member with a lucky mate can get better seating without forking the thousands of dollars that me and my family do on a yearly basis.

As far as I am concerned the AFL can go and get ****ed. And if one of the few benefits of paying many more dollars for a Legends membership is now not available, Collingwood can reduce the price, or they too can go and get ****ed.

EDIT: Thanks a lot you half-wit muppets tickettek.. not only are my seats utter trash.. but I am located in the bay next to the West Coast cheer squad. THAT IS NOT PREMIUM ACCESS YOU ABSOLUTE ****ING CLOWN DOGS!!!! FOR ****S SAKE!!!!

Strong rage.

Ticketek and the AFL's plan is utterly ridiculous. I don't pay the extra 1200 dollars for 3 legends memberships to get row GG because every member and his mate has equal access. It is an absolute disgrace that a non-member with a lucky mate can get better seating without forking the thousands of dollars that me and my family do on a yearly basis.

As far as I am concerned the AFL can go and get ****ed. And if one of the few benefits of paying many more dollars for a Legends membership is now not available, Collingwood can reduce the price, or they too can go and get ****ed.

EDIT: Thanks a lot you half-wit muppets tickettek.. not only are my seats utter trash.. but I am located in the bay next to the West Coast cheer squad. THAT IS NOT PREMIUM ACCESS YOU ABSOLUTE ****ING CLOWN DOGS!!!! FOR ****S SAKE!!!!

Strong rage.

u mad?

Strong rage.

you won't be complaining so much when you're nice and dry undercover in GG and the rest of us are getting p!ssed upon from a great height out in the open, becuase looknig at the early weather forecast that is what we have to look forward to

Remove this Banner Ad

Qualifying final Collingwood v West Coast Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back