Qualifying final Collingwood v West Coast Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

M56-S? Is it standing?
I waited and knocked back many offers on level M out in the open and even rang up and was told all level N and P were gone. The I logged in to Ticketek again at 10:45am and was able to get P13 Row F after knocking back N56 in the Olympic the first attempt. They seem to want to fill M before they start giving out N and P but maybe it's just the luck of the draw.

I see a membership allows us to buy 2 tickets for this match, nice little bonus there!

Yeah didnt think they were doing this in the finals, but i took advantage of it, then managed to get a ticket to the swans saints game via the mrs' swans membership.
Gonna do the double header

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely Standard, not sure what the seating plan is on about then...

i did notice that the MCG seating plan for weeks 1-3 is identical to the seating plan for the grand final. maybe they made a mistake with the weeks 1-3?

Just hoped on now and bought two seats in N13 :thumbsu:

Screw this getting up early crap

Thats brilliant mate, i was on there at 9.01 + got N8

would def have prefered N13 obviously alot more side on, their seating system is def a bit floored Lol..!

M34, Row R. Think that should be undercover. Quite happy with that.

Had the usual trouble with Ticketek, however. Logged on at quarter to 9 this morning. Refreshed the page at 9, then had to wait is a queue...I've never seen a queue page online before. Stuck there for 25 minutes while it refreshed itself every ten seconds, waiting for "other customers rto secure their tickets". Strange, but not surprising!

Anyway, stoked to be going!:)

Q13. Row W. Nose bleed seats.

I prefer to be up higher then close to the fence.

My 1st final since the Port Adelaide PF smashing in 2003. Bring some of that shit to me without the suspension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Qualifying final Collingwood v West Coast Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back