Not open for further replies.
Never mind being worried about Gawn,

Let Gawn worry about Grundy.

Young beaded Gawn, your nemesis Grundy is going to shred you a new one

:D

I think the only change would be,

In: Howe
Out: TBD, maybe Daicos

Varcoe is not ready. Ditto Reid and no need to rush him back.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't
It's a difficult week for changes because there are no obvious like for likes. I reckon we will need to match the Demons intensity in midfield and have players who can work through the pressure. And that may play into the selection decision. I reckon it'll be:

IN: Howe OUT: Daicos

Daicos had minimal minutes on the wing amd only a minor contribution forward. I reckon they'll go with Maynes pressure and conservative but safe ball movement. I reckon Greenwood is safe but will play a run with perhaps on Brayshaw.

Other selection options are Murray and Brown. I cant see Murray dislodge any of Crisp, Maynard or Appleby. Brown is a serious long shot but is competing with Mayne, Greenwood or Daicos for a role so less competition.
Cant have brown and daicos in same team at the monent imo as too small

Why in the hell to people keep saying out Appleby???

He keeps beating his man, wins one on ones. I'm not sure what else he has to do?

Anyway, he's no chance of getting dropped. Our best (and only) lock down defender.
Totally agree. He plays well so we should drop him..????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why on Earth would you drop Wells. He set up multiple goals today and is all class!

This, people complain about our skill level. Wells is classes above kicking inside 50. He's perfect for 15-20 touches a game because you know he'll be hitting blokes on the chest. Varcoe is the one to come back in to provide the manic pressure up forward.

In: A bigger Collingwood fan turnout . Our crowds have been on the lowish side this year for our normal high standard . 34000 today was a little dissapointed considering tigers got 45'000 for same game

Should be great atmosphere next Monday. Can't wait.

Winning a flag gets an extra 5-10k bandwagoners to every game.

It's a difficult week for changes because there are no obvious like for likes. I reckon we will need to match the Demons intensity in midfield and have players who can work through the pressure. And that may play into the selection decision. I reckon it'll be:

IN: Howe OUT: Daicos

Daicos had minimal minutes on the wing amd only a minor contribution forward. I reckon they'll go with Maynes pressure and conservative but safe ball movement. I reckon Greenwood is safe but will play a run with perhaps on Brayshaw.

Other selection options are Murray and Brown. I cant see Murray dislodge any of Crisp, Maynard or Appleby. Brown is a serious long shot but is competing with Mayne, Greenwood or Daicos for a role so less competition.
Daicos had 5 tackles to Mayne's 1.

The were no real standouts in the vfl today, aside from maybe Blair...either you don’t change winning form, unless of course you have Howe waiting in the wings.

Howe in, Stephenson out(needs a spell)

This, people complain about our skill level. Wells is classes above kicking inside 50. He's perfect for 15-20 touches a game because you know he'll be hitting blokes on the chest. Varcoe is the one to come back in to provide the manic pressure up forward.

Varcoe wouldn't be ready for next week? Surely after the break right?

Are you getting a debut?

Potentially. I'm in better shape than Wellsy which is a good start

pmp0nhz2ithfj0bzxdab.jpg

Howey back...what would that mean for Maynard though? Back to that middling sort of role from early in the season? Move Maynard up to the wing for Mayne I say

Mayne been very serviceable but didn't do much yesterday and sees himself get squeezed out

Daics gets another shot. Greenwood will have a job to do down back

Daicos had 5 tackles to Mayne's 1.
Daicos surprised me today, I really think this kid is building now.
I had him pegged as mainly outside but he really cracks in at the bottom of packs and is showing a lot of decision making smarts, like Cal Brown he still has teenage penetration on his kicking and some hospital hand balling but he's really coming along nicely.
Agree that you can only carry either him or Brown though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back