Queensland tells the Gabba to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

If that private investment company is anything like the MacPoint 2.0 proposal, its fake and political. All they have is a stupid looking rendering.
At least its in colour :shrug:

How 's that project going sold enough bumper sticker memberships to pay for it yet?
Jazny's a bit melty that their cute little 20,000 seat stadium will be superseded by Brisbane's :goat: river stadium :cool:

Jazny's a bit melty that their cute little 20,000 seat stadium will be superseded by Brisbane's :goat: river stadium :cool:
Nice roof on your embarrassing fake stadium. Why do the apartments look like they are about to fall into the ocean? And I am sure those roads leading up to it wouldn't be a security risk at all. I can't think of any reason why it would be a bad idea to allow trucks or vans to drive up above 100,000 people attending an event.

Enjoy your fake pictures that will never happen, Brisbane :embarrassedv1:

Last edited:
Nice roof on your embarrassing fake stadium. Why do the apartments look like they are about to fall into the ocean? And I am sure those roads leading up to it wouldn't be a security risk at all. I can't think of any reason why it would be a bad idea to allow trucks or vans to drive up about 100,000 people attending an event.

So melty :)

Hey Queensland I just designed a colourful new stadium for you that will cost you zero tax payer dollars and is ultra realistic and will definitely happen too. You just need to give me the land for free and fix your transports system and I will totally get this done for you.
1724116812706.png

Nice roof on your embarrassing fake stadium. Why do the apartments look like they are about to fall into the ocean? And I am sure those roads leading up to it wouldn't be a security risk at all. I can't think of any reason why it would be a bad idea to allow trucks or vans to drive up about 100,000 people attending an event.

So you're happy to build a new stadium but your locals don't have anywhere to live right now and they could use that 715 million dollar government funded money to build home housing for themselves? :$

So you're happy to build a new stadium but your locals don't have anywhere to live right now and they could use that 715 million dollar government funded money to build home housing for themselves? :$
Yes.

Disgrace GIF by GIPHY News

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know why you are so melty. Imagine announcing a new stadium and not building it on the river. Embarrassing :$
Yes we care deeply about protecting our wonderful spotted handfish community in the beautiful river Derwent. How many Whales will Brisbane be harpooning to build their fantasy 6 billion dollar, terrorist friendly, roofless stadium?

Yes we care deeply about protecting our wonderful spotted handfish community in the beautiful river Derwent. How many Whales will Brisbane be harpooning to build their fantasy 6 billion dollar, terrorist friendly, roofless stadium?
Why would we need a roof on a stadium in Brisbane? We have the :goat: climate. Unlike shithole freezing wet southern states like...yes Tasmania :$

I'm pretty sure Jaz wouldn't like to live on the streets or a shelter either yet she's ok about her new tassie devil's stadium being built with money that could be better used on housing for the homeless.

Why would we need a roof on a stadium in Brisbane? We have the :goat: climate. Unlike shithole freezing wet southern states like...yes Tasmania :$
Oh dear they should call it "Oppressive Heat Stadium".
Brisbane-heat-alert.png

1724119220461.png

Hey Queensland I just designed a colourful new stadium for you that will cost you zero tax payer dollars and is ultra realistic and will definitely happen too. You just need to give me the land for free and fix your transports system and I will totally get this done for you.
View attachment 2085407
looks like shit

Geelong: We spent billions on a stadium that's not even an oval.
Hobart: We can't build a stadium as a heritage shed told us to GAGF
Brisbane: We're building a stadium on the ****ing river bitches :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Queensland tells the Gabba to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back