Queensland tells the Gabba to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Queensland I just designed a colourful new stadium for you that will cost you zero tax payer dollars and is ultra realistic and will definitely happen too. You just need to give me the land for free and fix your transports system and I will totally get this done for you.
View attachment 2085407
Pitch that to our impending LNP state government.. they’ll say no quicker than zackah can bolt to his nearest McDonald’s!

What about the Maccas at Oxenford or the one at Southport?
I wouldn’t go all the way down to the Gold Coast just to go to maccas. Ask Zackah for his opinion :$

Latest update for those playing at home on our very not at all incompetent government.

Private investment proposal to build a new state of the art stadium on the river not costing the tax payer any money:

View attachment 2085385

Governments plan costing close to $2B:

View attachment 2085386

Could you at least have got a colour photo rendering DHs? :$
That artists impression looks amazing, but I’d actually be interested to see what their natural disaster mitigation plans for a site like that would be tbh. I mean Suncorp Stadium is only close to the river and it’s been flooded twice!

That artists impression looks amazing, but I’d actually be interested to see what their natural disaster mitigation plans for a site like that would be tbh. I mean Suncorp Stadium is only close to the river and it’s been flooded twice!
We've only had 2 x 1 in 100 year floods in the last 10 years so I'm sure its fine :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've only had 2 x 1 in 100 year floods in the last 10 years so I'm sure its fine :$
Exactly.. with everything that happens up here, it’s almost like a 5 yearly event

How many bricks will Brisbane need to sell?
There's no need for brick sales because they can always lower themselves and beg for the money just like the scats did.

Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart
Puss In Boots Please GIF by Laff

That's it, get them out of the way early.

That's it, get them out of the way early.
That’s not including the cyclones we’ve had.. I had to move house immediately after Cyclone Debbie in 2017. Having to navigate your stuff around rising floodwaters isn’t very high on the list of experiences I’d like to repeat in my life that’s for sure!

Remove this Banner Ad

Queensland tells the Gabba to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back