question regarding homosexuals

Remove this Banner Ad

Gman said:
ho·mo·pho·bi·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hm-fb-)
n.
Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
Behavior based on such a feeling.

So here is my word:

****-ta-pho-bi-a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pft-fb-)
n.
Fear of being an unaccepted gay in society by straights and calling them homophobics as a defence.

Yep, good point....I'd say 99.9% of gays display ****taphobia.

nicky said:
that's it icdm, for someone who was bagging the length of this thread you really are doing your bit to keep it going :rolleyes:

I said my bit and I'm right. Bunsen Burner sounds like a bit of a tool but he is right. That is all.

Close thread.

bunsen burner said:
Can't close the thread yet, Drummond's still got a question to answer.
So has mantis, although I doubt we will get one. She's the queen of spouting vitriol and fleeing to safety. Speaking of queens.... :D

Arabian Goggles said:
So has mantis, although I doubt we will get one. She's the queen of spouting vitriol and fleeing to safety. Speaking of queens.... :D
Looking in the mirror again,googles?

Drummond said:
Fact: Everyone has a choice. I am straight, you claim to be straight. Gays chose to be gay.

If you have chosen to be straight, does that mean you had an option of being gay? If you feel this way, maybe because you are bisexual? As a heterosexual myself, I never had that opportunity to choose because I don't have the "capablity" of liking men.

Drummond said:
Sound familiar eh bunsen burner? :rolleyes:

What the Bible says about homosexuality:

Genesis 19 describes that God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their homosexuality.

Leviticus 18:22 states that homosexual behavior is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 is similar, and adds a compulsory death sentence to the offender.

Judges 19 discusses the near extermination of the tribe of Benjamin because of their homosexual desires.

Deuteronomy and Kings state that there shall be no sodomites allowed in Israel.

Romans 1:26-27 says that homosexuality -- both by men and women -- is unnatural and a perversion.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 says that homosexual behavior is such a serious sin that anyone who commits it cannot enter heaven.

1 Timothy 1:9-10 considers homosexuality on a par with murdering ones parents.

Jude 7 refers back to the homosexual sin in Sodom.

The Bible is totally consistent: homosexuality is a profound sin, which will prevent a person from attaining heaven. However, 1 Corinthians 6:11 holds out hope for the homosexual. If they will repent of their sins and accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, they will be cured and become heterosexual.

"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain
with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich.
And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a
linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him
the mystery of the Kingdom of God".
-Censored from Mark 10 between verses 34-35

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bummond said:
What the Bible says about homosexuality:

Genesis 19 describes that God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their homosexuality.

Leviticus 18:22 states that homosexual behavior is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 is similar, and adds a compulsory death sentence to the offender.

Judges 19 discusses the near extermination of the tribe of Benjamin because of their homosexual desires.

Deuteronomy and Kings state that there shall be no sodomites allowed in Israel.

Romans 1:26-27 says that homosexuality -- both by men and women -- is unnatural and a perversion.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 says that homosexual behavior is such a serious sin that anyone who commits it cannot enter heaven.

1 Timothy 1:9-10 considers homosexuality on a par with murdering ones parents.

Jude 7 refers back to the homosexual sin in Sodom.

The Bible is totally consistent: homosexuality is a profound sin, which will prevent a person from attaining heaven. However, 1 Corinthians 6:11 holds out hope for the homosexual. If they will repent of their sins and accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, they will be cured and become heterosexual.

Sounds a bit like the right to bear arms to me. Can't help but be disgusted with that attitude.

My bible answer:
John 10:11
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Brittany said:
One of my best male friends became gay in 2003, since he got a boyfriend his voice has turned into that voice most gay men have..it's just weird as he is only 16, i asked him about it and he told me it just came to him..it's all very random.

BECAME GAY??????????????????????

Remove this Banner Ad

question regarding homosexuals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back