Questions/suggestions for RFC Official

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The joke was that less than 2 minutes into the game there was a dodgy free awarded and someone in the crowd yelled "he's been doing it all day!!"

I don't know how you could expect any better quality, Anything to elaborate would be a waste of our clubs resources. They've done a great job providing us with what they have. Very impressed by the clubs innovation.

Well done to Stig and the team.

Quality is a little sad. But still a great atmosphere from what I can see. What was the big joke at the start of the game for the crowd?

You may also have not selected the optimal quality setting which may be affecting your resolution.

To change the resolution there is an up arrow on the bottom right handside, just below where the video is playing. Click on that and then select change quality - dependant on your internet connection speed, you should be able to get a very clear picture.

cheers,

It was interesting to see in the Alice Springs game that there were cameras on cherry pickers behind the right hand goal. Do you know Stig who they were working for? Was that for match vision incorporated later?

Stig any idea if Gourdis and Post are carrying injuries? I would have thought they would have been amongst the first selected in pre season games, especially with Jack out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odd, must be out of favour. They're rated pretty highly by a lot of us on here but often that doesn't correlate with what the coaching staff think.

Good stuff RFC_Official. We appreciate it. :thumbsu:

Also don't know where to ask this and I know you don't handle the "football stuff" but will the club be releasing a injury update soon or do they want to keep the cards close to their chest for round 1? I think we're relatively injury free, just want to find out if Moore is injured.

We are working feverishly to make it a better quality stream this week....with hosts.

Very good RFC_O. Much appreciated. Tiger supporters are well looked after by your services. We just need to players to win us a premiership now! :p

If you can't get a host , how about just showing the scoreboard after every goal or so.

It got a bit confusing last week re the score.

But don't get me wrong - I love what you are doing. !!!

I know one of the hosts theyve chosen, sounds like a fun gig - and maybe a springboard for broadcasting in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back