Questions/suggestions for RFC Official

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Debt domilition' news will be coming shortly, won't be too much news about that till the new season I don't think. quote]

Bugger! I've been ribbing my housemate about Melbourne's Debt Demolition saying that the MFC is just a massive charity. Boy am I going to cop it if we launch the same thing. Was hoping that out of the 3-0-75 plan the 3 and the 75 were going to achieve the zero.

'Debt domilition' news will be coming shortly, won't be too much news about that till the new season I don't think.

Bugger! I've been ribbing my housemate about Melbourne's Debt Demolition saying that the MFC is just a massive charity. Boy am I going to cop it if we launch the same thing. Was hoping that out of the 3-0-75 plan the 3 and the 75 were going to achieve the zero.

'Debt demolition' has been done in the league before, 'save our skins' has been done before...this will be something different.

Been mentioned before but don't think it was to you. Will the roar meter be back or some sought of crowd entertainer?

Like when Jack stands on the mark with the the opposition kicking the ball back into play and Jack waves his hands all about,it gets the crowd going. I think when the crowd gets vocal it puts that much more (perceived) pressure on the kick taker.

or maybe I'll just leave it to the brains trust at Punt Rd to think of one.

Welcome RFC_O.,

I have liked your posts thus far and your efforts online for the B&F were well done. Pity the Herald Sun had to ruin that for some of us.

Any way, a few years ago I was fortunate enough to be part of a group called the forum group, we were a bunch of people from all walks of life having Richmond supporting in common. We would meet in the board room at Punt rd and discuss all manner of things from marketing and membership strategies to members rewards and the like. There was a fair bit of unofficial team discussion too. It was a 2 year rotation setup whereby you stayed for two years and had a task to perform within the group.

Unfortunately the group disbanded because the host took off to the Victory as a marketing guru for them.

I won't mention names but I'm sure you would be aware of whom i refer.

Any chance that something like the forum will be returning to the club in the future? It was a good initiative I thought meeting approx. once a month and discussing all things Tigers.

I was also on that panel as well. Really enjoyed it. I think it started in 2006. Great to get it going again. I think I got on board by submitting a "why I should be considered piece" via the website.

This thread is two days old !

Hardly a waste of time. Do you really think that 30 odd questions can be answered by one man accurately in two days - not to mention other forums stig must be browsing.

The club comes on and tries to open up some line of communication with faceless internet posters and cops ridicule because they are not doing enough FFS !

You have to remember as well is that the football club is not going to spending a heap of money paying salaries for armies of marketing people to sit around answering every single question that comes from BF. I would hope, that although marketing is important, scarce resources are directed towards the football department.

What's with people being so hung up on our merch apparel sponsor?

What exactly is wrong with Kooga? They adequately supply plenty of sports teams and the RFC have had plenty of problems with Reebok and production deadlines from what I'm aware so I'm not surprised we would be looking elsewhere.

Or are people just that hung up on the brand they wear? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with people being so hung up on our merch apparel sponsor?

What exactly is wrong with Kooga? They adequately supply plenty of sports teams and the RFC have had plenty of problems with Reebok and production deadlines from what I'm aware so I'm not surprised we would be looking elsewhere.

Or are people just that hung up on the brand they wear? :confused:

I'm with you PHX. As long as we wear black with a yellow sash who gives a shit who makes the gear.

We'd want to pick our week where we get maximum exposure for our new corporate partners, so that rules out this week, trade week then probably Ablett announcement week. The other factor is that our financial year end is 31 October and I imagine our existing commercial arrangements expire then.

So we'll have to wait a little while I imagine until we have Cougar Bourbon on the front, Ford Kuga Car on the back and, well, some apparel sponsor who's name escapes me!

Haere Ra

I'm with you PHX. As long as we wear black with a yellow sash who gives a shit who makes the gear.

End of the day the company that offers the best package is all I care about, who gives a shit if it's a big brand like Nike or a rugby brand trying to expand it's madket share?

Not this week :)

Need to time it for the exposure.

This week is all GF buildup.
Next week will be aftermath & gablett
Week after is trade week...Could sneak the ann in midweek ( after the already arranged deals, before the big/tight ones ).

so mid October, even though the deal could already be done.

Im looking fwd to a feww Kooga freebies :p

cougar-ad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back