Questions/suggestions for RFC Official

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is different :)

My brother in law came to his first game of footy in Round 22 against Port. He was so impressed by the atmosphere he said he wants to get a membership in 2011. Almost 38,000 against Port. That's the minimum we should expect against Port when we are doing well on the field. :cool:

My brother in law came to his first game of footy in Round 22 against Port. He was so impressed by the atmosphere he said he wants to get a membership in 2011. Almost 38,000 against Port. That's the minimum we should expect against Port when we are doing well on the field. :cool:

We can help him out with that! New membership website launching shortly, so easy to navigate! So easy to choose your membership and you can also win prizes just for 'sharing' your membership :)

We can help him out with that! New membership website launching shortly, so easy to navigate! So easy to choose your membership and you can also win prizes just for 'sharing' your membership :)

Have the club thought about mailing out the membership cards prior to payment like the Hawks do? Once we pay the bar code is activated. Might help persuade more to re-sign. Mail them out to all those past members who haven't re-signed. Maybe have an add about the sleeping giant and the ocean of yellow and black we will witness in the near future. Display all our gun players after massing up in the gym. Will get more chicks signing too :cool:

Something that I would like with my membership is more interaction from the president or CEO.

Kennett writes a letter on the Hawks site everyweek and I love reading it, even if I'm not a Hawks supporter.

It's a pretty cool thing to do, I would like to see what Gale would have written up after Jack's 10 goal haul against the Eagles or our first win against Port.

Just an idea.

Something that I would like with my membership is more interaction from the president or CEO.

Kennett writes a letter on the Hawks site everyweek and I love reading it, even if I'm not a Hawks supporter.

It's a pretty cool thing to do, I would like to see what Gale would have written up after Jack's 10 goal haul against the Eagles or our first win against Port.

Just an idea.

More interaction between managent and fans is coming next year for sure, I agree with everthing you said!

hey RFC can you go back some pages and answer me???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when will you be letting us know about any debt demolish campaign? i know you said soon but i have many impatient views on what soon is:)

also, you didn't answer me about knights, would he be considered by the club for a role of any sort?

can you spill the beans on who may be getting put up for trade during trade week and who is likely to be delisted?

what is tony free's position at the club?

are the tigers likely to have another practice match up in north queensland any time soon? will be my only chance to see them unless i win lotto and move back to melbourne

'Debt domilition' news will be coming shortly, won't be too much news about that till the new season I don't think.

I don't know anything about Knights. He is obviously a part of the Richmond family having played for us for so long, but I'm not sure what his future plans are.

Tony Free is one of our directors and is still down at Punt Rd semi regularly.

Nth Queensland I don't know to be honest. We have pre-season practice games obviously, not sure of all thoes venues just yet.

hey RFC!

The new gym, when it is complete will it be strictly only the players who can use it? I remember reading that it would be a public gym

how often do the players have weight training sessions?

It is open to others. The local fencing club for example, who currently use an old abatoir as their facilities, will also use it.

Welcome RFC_O.,

I have liked your posts thus far and your efforts online for the B&F were well done. Pity the Herald Sun had to ruin that for some of us.

Any way, a few years ago I was fortunate enough to be part of a group called the forum group, we were a bunch of people from all walks of life having Richmond supporting in common. We would meet in the board room at Punt rd and discuss all manner of things from marketing and membership strategies to members rewards and the like. There was a fair bit of unofficial team discussion too. It was a 2 year rotation setup whereby you stayed for two years and had a task to perform within the group.

Unfortunately the group disbanded because the host took off to the Victory as a marketing guru for them.

I won't mention names but I'm sure you would be aware of whom i refer.

Any chance that something like the forum will be returning to the club in the future? It was a good initiative I thought meeting approx. once a month and discussing all things Tigers.:thumbsu::eek:

Thanks RFC !!

What is the clubs official debt amount?

Welcome RFC_O.,

I have liked your posts thus far and your efforts online for the B&F were well done. Pity the Herald Sun had to ruin that for some of us.

Any way, a few years ago I was fortunate enough to be part of a group called the forum group, we were a bunch of people from all walks of life having Richmond supporting in common. We would meet in the board room at Punt rd and discuss all manner of things from marketing and membership strategies to members rewards and the like. There was a fair bit of unofficial team discussion too. It was a 2 year rotation setup whereby you stayed for two years and had a task to perform within the group.

Unfortunately the group disbanded because the host took off to the Victory as a marketing guru for them.

I won't mention names but I'm sure you would be aware of whom i refer.

Any chance that something like the forum will be returning to the club in the future? It was a good initiative I thought meeting approx. once a month and discussing all things Tigers.:thumbsu::eek:

This has already been answered - see post 71

Hey RFC_O, can you let me know which design company is doing your graphic design work? I found out who was doing it a couple of years back (circa 'Tiger Tribe') but now I've lost contact.

You can PM me if you don't want to say it publicly. I'm assuming it's not done in house still.

Thanks!

I'd like to see my membership be of some use with whomever the sponsors are next year.

For example, if this year an RFC membership was good for a 10% discount at Dick Smith, or if you presented your membership, $1 out of every $100 went straight back to the club. Something like that, that way the members are more likely to support the sponsors, which should help keep the sponsors happy.

Hey RFC_O, can you let me know which design company is doing your graphic design work? I found out who was doing it a couple of years back (circa 'Tiger Tribe') but now I've lost contact.

You can PM me if you don't want to say it publicly. I'm assuming it's not done in house still.

Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to know?

Cheers

I'd like to see my membership be of some use with whomever the sponsors are next year.

For example, if this year an RFC membership was good for a 10% discount at Dick Smith, or if you presented your membership, $1 out of every $100 went straight back to the club. Something like that, that way the members are more likely to support the sponsors, which should help keep the sponsors happy.

We do have a list of member benefits already that we just took down from our website due to a re-jig, but they were up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back