Questions/suggestions for RFC Official

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really love a mail out that gives a one page bio on each of the new recruits we get this year. Man i'd love that.:)

Here's one for you:

We HATE Ethiad!!!

Tell Benny to tell Demetriou to piss off if he's going to schedule any home games there!!!

Especially when we have to play St Kilda when it is their home ground.
Absolute joke.

Sadly I think we're contracted to play 3 home games at Etihad (2010 - Saints, Freo and Port). Geelong still get a home game at the MCG. Still inequities that need to be sorted.

I think next year we're getting a game in Darwin. Now do I fly to Singapore and go back?

I can handle playing home games at ES if we have to, but why do we have to play sides that actually have ES as a permanent home ground like St Kilda.

I think he was referring to the prospect of playing both GC and the Lions up there, seeing as the Rd.2 game vs GC at the Gabba has already been announced ;)

Yes, that's what I was referring to. Hahaha.........seems like stig forgot GC suns are entering the comp..lol

I've got my fingers crossed very tight for this to happen.

I think RFC official is doing fine. i asked a question today and got a reply today so thank you and keep it up as it is appreciated.

some more questions though.

when will you be letting us know about any debt demolish campaign? i know you said soon but i have many impatient views on what soon is:)

also, you didn't answer me about knights, would he be considered by the club for a role of any sort?

can you spill the beans on who may be getting put up for trade during trade week and who is likely to be delisted?

what is tony free's position at the club?

are the tigers likely to have another practice match up in north queensland any time soon? will be my only chance to see them unless i win lotto and move back to melbourne

bumped for questions to be answered!!

Here's one for you:

We HATE Ethiad!!!

Tell Benny to tell Demetriou to piss off if he's going to schedule any home games there!!!

This remains a joke, Etihad is a shocking stadium, for supporters and players, the turf is appalling. Melbourne play all their home games at the G yet we are stuck playing home at Etihad vs the Saints (lest we forget, this was the game March and Gale got the AFL to move to the G which was promptly moved back to Etihad after Caro wrote an article about our 'success' in the matter)

I doubt we'd play Brisbane twice in one year at the Gabba, but the AFL does handle our scheduling

Hahahahaha, and don't we bitterly know it. How many interstate matches in the first 10 rounds for 2011 eh?

Hey RFC, just thought of this whilst reading someone's post, don't know if it would be difficult but can there be a list of items on the membership packages where members have an option as to what they would like to receive. For instance someone may want a scarf whereas another member already has a scarf and might want a beanie.

When will memberships be available?

Just wondering because we were a bit late to other clubs last year and I want to upgrade my gf guarantee standard membership to social club and wouldn't mind paying it off early so the club gets the money earlier.

Maybe start the campaign GF day with adds all day on the TV.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuck
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...act-at-punt-road/story-e6frg7mf-1225897724880

Can't be bothered with further googling to come up with the news article on McGuane, contract extensions are usually found within other articles, get your facts straight first please before whinging to the club. McGuane is NOT trade bait, he signed a new contract during the year if memory serves.

ok now find me that article on the tigers official website!! i dont care what is said in the sun ect, it should be posted on the official tigers website

as for mcguane i dont know if he had signed a contract because once again nothing was said on the tigers website

Just another reminder to please keep the questions to an OFF-Field related manner.
RFC Official has already stated he/she cannot answer onfield or list-related questions.

yeah mate i understand i was just pointing out that the guy who commented on my post clearly didnt read what i wrote

The footy department I'm sure would prefer we not instantly share things like contracts, playing situations, de-listings

I hope you can understand that just like any other business, we work on things internally that we'd like to keep quiet whether that be footy/marketing/development

I never said I was here to leak info.

I think it's definitely a different culture here.

If you asked me about NBA contracts I could tell you how long they go for and what dollars they earn, but as a sport we don't publish that. Journo's are typically the ones that source that out

Who in their real jobs would like private information to be freely available to the public?

Just another reminder to please keep the questions to an OFF-Field related manner.
RFC Official has already stated he/she cannot answer onfield or list-related questions.

yeah mate i understand i was just pointing out that the guy who commented on my post clearly didnt read what i wrote

how come the club never releases any info on the contract extensions ect that players sign??

:thumbsu:

well summed up tiger stripes, let that be the end of it.

Hey RFC, just thought of this whilst reading someone's post, don't know if it would be difficult but can there be a list of items on the membership packages where members have an option as to what they would like to receive. For instance someone may want a scarf whereas another member already has a scarf and might want a beanie.

Our new memberships will give you a choice of three options as add-ons, not just "here's a hat and scarf for the millionth time"

Hey RFC_stig - head over to the "Membership Moratorium" thread, there are a few good ideas popping up about how to get the "MM" to work and be accepted by those of us who voted no on the survey - and yes I'm one who voted in the negative.

I've had a quick look over that. Weird, you'd think that vote would have got up.

Hello RFC official.
Can you go to Andy Demetriou with a toy gun and say this is the fixture we want and if we win enough games to squeeze into the 8 we'll get 1.2 mill through the gates :cool:

8 Blockbusters. Home and away games against Pies, Blues, Bombers and Hawks at the G averaging 75,000 :thumbsu:
5 interstate away games against Suns, Swans, Crows, Lions and Dockers averaging 40,000 :thumbsu:
No home games against Saints or Dogs are Etihad because that is their home ground :thumbsu:
Home and away games at G against Demons averaging 50,000 :thumbsu:
No game at Skilled stadium :thumbsu:
Home games at G against Lions, Swans, Kangas, Power, Dockers, Cats averaging 50,000 :thumbsu:
Away game at Etihad against Saints averaging 45,000 :thumbsu:

RFC Official - Do you like everyone else on this board already see that MadTiger is obsessed with crowd figures?

And if you speak to Andy Collins, let him know here on the Tigers board, we absolute love him, well Rusty does. He is a cult hero. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back