Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any updates on when the AFL/Telstra is fixing their video? I presume it's still down for all/many? I can't see any videos at work, home or on the iphone....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heights and weights are done.
Photos should be soon.
Do you mean the heights and weights are done but not on the website, or that they're done and now up for all to see?

Its just that I saw on Twitter that Liam McBean is apparently 90 kegs now, but the site says 86. Is he tellin porkies, or were the weights done a while ago?

Am very keen to know how the boys are sizing up this close to NAB cup...

Cheers

Is it worth chasing up "The Subway" people and seeing whether they would be happy about paying for advertising on the back of the guersy on our 'sub'...
Or if its been done...maybe a designated area that our 'sub' sits in called our..."sub station"...or such...

Stig is there a way to reduce the video quality on video clips on the new afl/clubs website ? I have a slow broadband connection and the new clips keep stopping to the point they are not watchable. I can imagine the improved quality is appreciated by most but in some regional locations its a big step backwards.

Do you mean the heights and weights are done but not on the website, or that they're done and now up for all to see?

Its just that I saw on Twitter that Liam McBean is apparently 90 kegs now, but the site says 86. Is he tellin porkies, or were the weights done a while ago?

Am very keen to know how the boys are sizing up this close to NAB cup...

Cheers
We only update the website for heights/weights once a year. He could have been 86 when he was drafted by us and now at 90. 86 is the data we supplied to Champion Data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back