Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stig, has the club looked at some sort of Foxtel Interstate Memberships? I know mates that don't go to the game because they love their couch more but because they don't have Foxtel don't get to see all the games. Some sort of partnership with Foxtel (I really don't know how you could work it) where Fox Footy and Foxtel is included as part of your membership may go a long way to increasing the interstate supporter numbers.

I do remember something coming out recently about a Foxtel package with a Richmond remote, but that was completely separate to membership.

Anyway, just thought it might be a mutually beneficial relationship.

Stig, has the club looked at some sort of Foxtel Interstate Memberships? I know mates that don't go to the game because they love their couch more but because they don't have Foxtel don't get to see all the games. Some sort of partnership with Foxtel (I really don't know how you could work it) where Fox Footy and Foxtel is included as part of your membership may go a long way to increasing the interstate supporter numbers.

I do remember something coming out recently about a Foxtel package with a Richmond remote, but that was completely separate to membership.

Anyway, just thought it might be a mutually beneficial relationship.

I want one of those remotes...when was this ?

Stig, was sitting in the MCC sat night and feel as if the sounds created from the drummers was a bit underwhelming. And I wasn't to far away? Not sure how it sounded on the other side of the ground? Have you considered mic'n them up? Would add to the atmosphere ten fold

Stig, was sitting in the MCC sat night and feel as if the sounds created from the drummers was a bit underwhelming. And I wasn't to far away? Not sure how it sounded on the other side of the ground? Have you considered mic'n them up? Would add to the atmosphere ten fold
I sit in the media box and thought they were quite loud...interesting.

I sit in the media box and thought they were quite loud...interesting.
I've been to one of those drum Tao shows, where a group of asain drummers with military style precision created an awe inspired, bone shaking display. It was at the palais I think. Maybe I had unrealistic expectations. Felt they drowned in the size of the stadium. Unless your not allowed, why not add some mic's and crank it upto 11.

Hey Stig, in regards to the Inside Tigerland Videos on the RFC website, I was looking through, and it seems that episode 3 and 5 are missing. Any reason why they aren't up?

Also, would it be possible to get an episode where they chat to the rookies, such as Verrier and Darrou?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Stig,
I'm a Maurice Rioli Club member and was thinking about heading into Punt Rd to watch the game tomorrow, can I bring any guests along with me? They are Richmond members too if that helps.
Cheers

Hey Stig,
I'm a Maurice Rioli Club member and was thinking about heading into Punt Rd to watch the game tomorrow, can I bring any guests along with me? They are Richmond members too if that helps.
Cheers
Not sure if it happens to all MRC members however i got an email requesting I register to indicate I'm planning to come along and at the same time indicate the number of guests i'll bring. Did you not get such an email?

Not sure if it happens to all MRC members however i got an email requesting I register to indicate I'm planning to come along and at the same time indicate the number of guests i'll bring. Did you not get such an email?

I have got that email recently but nothing this week, maybe it's just for home games???
Maybe there's something amiss with my email setup as I've seen people talking about Dimma's videos, which I received fine last year, but haven't seen one this year.

Hey stig,

Do you know if we share the gate with Ess for the dreamtime game?

I just noticed it's listed as our home game.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back