Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got that email recently but nothing this week, maybe it's just for home games???
Maybe there's something amiss with my email setup as I've seen people talking about Dimma's videos, which I received fine last year, but haven't seen one this year.

You should be getting them every week, regardless if it`s home or away games.

I have got that email recently but nothing this week, maybe it's just for home games???
Maybe there's something amiss with my email setup as I've seen people talking about Dimma's videos, which I received fine last year, but haven't seen one this year.
Can you email me your email to digital@richmondfc.com.au and we will see if you're not on the list.

stig,, my main man....how much of what goes on in these blogs do u guys actually take on board...
Im pressming a fair bit of useful knowledge can come out of the countrys most insightful, powerful football fans.....

Hi Stig, just letting you know there is a stuff up in the Herald Sun on page 57 today regarding the new Dreamtime membership.
It says it's a 3 game membership (Dreamtime game and 2 additional games) but the website says it's Dreamtime game and 3 additional games.

stig,, my main man....how much of what goes on in these blogs do u guys actually take on board...
Im pressming a fair bit of useful knowledge can come out of the countrys most insightful, powerful football fans.....
From the marketing/fan development side of things, plenty.
From the football side of it.....very little.

lol in the inside tigerland video vickery keeps chucking paper balls at the camera and at newy

I follow Melbourne Victory and they live tweet Ang Postecoglou's post-game press conferences. Makes for an enjoyable train ride home. Would be great to get Dimma's pressers via twitter too. Just a suggestion.

Hey RFC_Official, I have a question regarding memberships, that my mother would like me to ask you.

At the MCG and Etihad, concession tickets are available to Health Care Card holders. However, our memberships are not. Given the memberships give us access to these venues, who accept Health Care Cards for Concession entry, why don't the Tigers accept them in their membership packages?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I follow Melbourne Victory and they live tweet Ang Postecoglou's post-game press conferences. Makes for an enjoyable train ride home. Would be great to get Dimma's pressers via twitter too. Just a suggestion.
As a rule I dont really like tweet press conferences, most are useless.

If there's 1 or 2 important things that he says I will tweet them.

Hey RFC_Official, I have a question regarding memberships, that my mother would like me to ask you.

At the MCG and Etihad, concession tickets are available to Health Care Card holders. However, our memberships are not. Given the memberships give us access to these venues, who accept Health Care Cards for Concession entry, why don't the Tigers accept them in their membership packages?
Im being told they are not available via AFL rules.

"Health Care or Health benefit cards to do not qualify" according to an AFL membership brief sent to all clubs.

Our kicking for goal is horrendous, has been for a long time, and it will hold us back from being a good side.

And I have a theory on why it is so bad.

The goal and point posts at Punt Road Oval seem much shorter than those at the MCG.

We should be practising kicking for goal with posts that are the same height as the grounds we play real games on.

I know the football side of things isn`t in your job description Stig, but maybe mention it to someone in passing?

Our kicking for goal is horrendous, has been for a long time, and it will hold us back from being a good side.

And I have a theory on why it is so bad.

The goal and point posts at Punt Road Oval seem much shorter than those at the MCG.

We should be practising kicking for goal with posts that are the same height as the grounds we play real games on.

I know the football side of things isn`t in your job description Stig, but maybe mention it to someone in passing?

It hasnt been an issue the last few weeks, only today. Nobody was complaining about goal post length when we were 8.2 at quarter time last week. However, we do know that posts at home here should be higher but there is a cost associated with it that postponed us putting in taller ones. Not sure where it's at.

RFC_Official

There will be a shit load of mic's laying around after the pre game entertainment. It's never to late to mic up the drums..... ;)

It's what the people want. For every person that doesn't like this post is a vote to mic them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back